THREAD MOVED (Please lock)

(Thread moved to different section)

> 2533274952179659;1:
> First Team Black gets killed off in Halo Escalation, now
> the Rookie
> gets killed off in Halo new blood!
> I’m fine with characters dying, so long as their death is meaningful (like Cortana’s).
>
> Also any characters introduced in the games should only die IN the games,
> the Rookie
> was a main character of a Halo game, he’s far to important to die off in a book, let alone a comic book! If he’s going to be killed off they should have at least killed him off in a Halo game, be it Halo 5: Guardians or “Halo ODST 2”. Either way, I’m not too bugged by this, but please 343i, if your going to kill off characters that were INTRODUCED in the games, kill them off IN the games. Not in a book, or comic book.
>
> Imagine of the Arbiter was killed off between Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians in a book or a comic. Alot of fans wouldn’t know about it, and the Arbiter is far too important of a character to be killed off, off screen like that. His death deserves an in game appearance.
>
> Anyway, how do you guys feel about
> The Rookie
> 's death in Halo New Blood? What did you think of the comic?
> I thought it was pretty good, and its good to know that
> the Rookie
> wasn’t killed off as badly as the time when the lead writing department killed off team black in Halo escelations.

I believe you posted this thread in the wrong spot bud.

Hey um Buck is my fav ODST and this is in the wrong forum

It’s a stretch to call him a character at all. He’s basically a slimmer, angstier version of Doomguy, who is barely anything more than two hands, a gun and a face at the bottom of the screen. He didn’t say anything, or interact with other characters. He just stood there and people talked at him.
I’m not really fussed.

> 2533274876257384;2:
> > 2533274952179659;1:
> > First Team Black gets killed off in Halo Escalation, now
> > the Rookie
> >
> > gets killed off in Halo new blood!
> > I’m fine with characters dying, so long as their death is meaningful (like Cortana’s).
> >
> > Also any characters introduced in the games should only die IN the games,
> > the Rookie
> >
> > was a main character of a Halo game, he’s far to important to die off in a book, let alone a comic book! If he’s going to be killed off they should have at least killed him off in a Halo game, be it Halo 5: Guardians or “Halo ODST 2”. Either way, I’m not too bugged by this, but please 343i, if your going to kill off characters that were INTRODUCED in the games, kill them off IN the games. Not in a book, or comic book.
> >
> > Imagine of the Arbiter was killed off between Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians in a book or a comic. Alot of fans wouldn’t know about it, and the Arbiter is far too important of a character to be killed off, off screen like that. His death deserves an in game appearance.
> >
> > Anyway, how do you guys feel about
> > The Rookie
> >
> > 's death in Halo New Blood? What did you think of the comic?
> > I thought it was pretty good, and its good to know that
> > the Rookie
> >
> > wasn’t killed off as badly as the time when the lead writing department killed off team black in Halo escelations.
>
>
> I believe you posted this thread in the wrong spot bud.

crap. I’m kinda new to waypoint, how do I move threads?