Thoughts on voices of war so far?

IMO

• Buck is the one who cheers you on and congratulates you - Exuberant is generally curious but still congratulates you - the grunt doesn’t know wtf hes doing there

> 2533274954296299;1:
> IMO
> - Buck is the one who cheers you on and congratulates you - Exuberant is generally curious but still congratulates you - the grunt doesn’t know wtf hes doing there

It’s definitely different. I feel like Buck’s voice is a little too low/soft, so half the time I can’t quite figure out or am ready for what he’s going to say. I haven’t tried the others yet, but I will for a bit just to give them a test ride.

Honest reaction so far - pretty underwhelmed. You really can’t replace the classic Halo announcer. Would much prefer if it was Warzone only - can’t stand Sarah Palmer.

I wish it was available to everyone, at least buck. as a reward for beating the campaign on legendary or something.

> 2533274925727172;3:
> I wish it was available to everyone, at least buck. as a reward for beating the campaign on legendary or something.

That would be cool, or you could get the grunt (don’t know his name) for completing 25 mythic warzone firefights

> 2535435138051524;4:
> > 2533274925727172;3:
> > I wish it was available to everyone, at least buck. as a reward for beating the campaign on legendary or something.
>
> That would be cool, or you could get the grunt (don’t know his name) for completing 25 mythic warzone firefights

destroy 100 grunt mechs (any kind)

I’d like to see Sgt Johnson’s voice make a return. His voiceover would be epic.

I love the pack.

My personal favorite voice and the one I plan on sticking with is Exuberant Witness. She’s much more relaxing and entertaining.

> 2533274973979999;7:
> I love the pack.
>
> My personal favorite voice and the one I plan on sticking with is Exuberant Witness. She’s much more relaxing and entertaining.

I like exuberant too, but she seems a bit too loud for me. Would be neat if they gave us the option to adjust volume for the announcer in general.

I don’t have it, but I believe it to be too expensive for what we’re getting. If they included more voices with it, I would be more interested in it. Right now I just don’t think it’s worth the price.

> 2717573882290912;8:
> > 2533274973979999;7:
> > I love the pack.
> >
> > My personal favorite voice and the one I plan on sticking with is Exuberant Witness. She’s much more relaxing and entertaining.
>
> I like exuberant too, but she seems a bit too loud for me. Would be neat if they gave us the option to adjust volume for the announcer in general.

That option would have been great for when we only had Palmer lol