Thoughts on the Spartan IV player models?

So how are you guys feeling about our new multiplayer look?

As of now, I’m not a big fan of it. They just look a bit unnatural. Is it just me or do their thrusters make them look all out of proportion?

I don’t really like the helmets either, but I’m not really worried about that considering it’ll almost definitely be customizable.

Hopefully, it will grow on me.

Its something new and isnt un-canon this time.

I can’t say I’m a fan of the helmet, but obviously we’ll be able to change our looks, so it’s not that big of a deal. And the thrusters look decent to me and not that big at all, though maybe that’s because I’m used to the bulkiness of the Halo 1 armour due to having spent years playing Halo PC and Custom Edition online.

HATE the helmets. Everything else is fine.

Hate the helmet, just awful.

Some of them look kind of weird and unpolished, but remember what MC looked like at E3 for the Anniversary trailer and what he looks like in that game now? Don’t forget to keep that in mind.

I think that it looks really great. Kind of more futuristic I guess.

I thought the helmet was awesome to be honest, something new. I’m looking forward to seeing what else they have in the armoury.

I’m not really worried about the helmets at all considering that they’ll almost definitely be customizable.

Man I can not wait to customize my armor cause the default model is fuuuuugly.

I’m ok with the helmet I just hope my Mark V helmet makes a triumphant return!

They look like Japanese mecha. I like the look but it’s something i noticed.

Specifically, this one mech named Temjin. Just compare the backsides of the Spartan IVs that look like thruster packs to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vi5KKWRCt0

Looks like we got anime fans at 343 lol.

Oddly enough, when it shows the group of red Spartans later in the video, their butts had some…unique physics. Dat -Yoink- much?

I like them quite a bit, but they’re probably base models that can be customized so I wouldn’t worry.

Ugly x)
But i hope Halo 4 will have Old helmets and armor from previous halo games,i really hope.
I dont want too look like power rangers/transformers dude.
And dont get me wrong i am really excited for halo 4

I hope it’s very customizable

UGLLY with no alibi. They look so stupid it ruined the hole vid. Kinda looks like that ninja dude from Mortal Kombat lol

They look fine to me, also remember, there going to look better.

> They look like Japanese mecha. I like the look but it’s something i noticed.
>
> Specifically, this one mech named Temjin. Just compare the backsides of the Spartan IVs that look like thruster packs to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vi5KKWRCt0
>
>
> Looks like we got anime fans at 343 lol.

Ha yeah I thought that too. Gundam Wing stylee.

The Mjolnir reminds me of the Crysis nanosuit combined with anime mecha design. And way way too clinical, but that is hopefully just because its an alpha build.

> Some of them look kind of weird and unpolished, but remember what MC looked like at E3 for the Anniversary trailer and what he looks like in that game now? Don’t forget to keep that in mind.

I sure hope we’re going to see an improvement as drastic as the one from pre-CEA to release.

> I hope it’s very customizable

There’s definitely a good likelihood of that considering armor customization isn’t just for cosmetics anymore.

Pretty cool. Before they actually said we would be S-IVs, I thought we might be. But I hope to God we can change those helmets.