Thoughts on the new Carbines

Recently HALO 5 had the Infinitiy’s armory update. There were many items that came with this update such as maps, armor, emblems, ect…
But I would like your thoughts on the two new carbines. I myself have gotten both and were able to use them in battle and would like your thoughts. Also you can tell if you have gotten one or the other or both, tell me what your like about them, and if you have gotten both tell me which one you like better.

unlocked both

havent touched either of them

one time use weapons dont appeal to me unless i am working on a commendation

too many variables and “not fun” moments where you call it in and lose it before doing anything with it

Blood of Suban is great fun for a little ambush mayhem. Its TTK is so fast they don’t even know where I am before the die.

> 2533275010968401;2:
> unlocked both
>
> havent touched either of them
>
> one time use weapons dont appeal to me unless i am working on a commendation
>
> too many variables and “not fun” moments where you call it in and lose it before doing anything with it

I tend not to mess with the power weapons and vehicles unless I really see a need for it, plasma pistol mostly to shut down vehicles

The Rain of Oblivion is pretty fast but still seems to have a slow TTK for regular or specialized use. Its way better than the standard but has very low bullet magnetism I think. How is the 3rd Tier version? is it only a 6-hit kill or still 7? I agree that carbines definitely give me a “not fun” vibe but those commendations bro…

They are fun to use IMO. Sad they couldn’t make a proper needle rifle though.

Blood of Suban overpowered af (imo), but fun to use.

I love using the Blood of Suban.

If you add the damage booster does it take less shots to kill? How many? What makes the BoS sooo much stronger than the RoO? are they close in comparison?

Rain of Oblivion does not have an extended magazine like its description states.

Blood of Suban is now easily one of my favorite weapons to use

Yeah I’ve tasted both and they are sooooo cool to use! Blood of Suban is simply AMAZING, the design is so beatiful and the weapon itself is a beast!

I was a monster with the carbine in H4 but I can’t get a handle on it in H5.

> 2533274795898804;9:
> If you add the damage booster does it take less shots to kill? How many? What makes the BoS sooo much stronger than the RoO? are they close in comparison?

Blood of Suban will supercombine in 5 shots rapid. At that to the high RoF and you have a winner, I assume with damage boost it won’t change the number of needles to supercombine, probably just make them do more damage individually.

got both never touch them because the needle rifleish one pops up when the smgs pop up so thats a bad time to be a carbine.

They are amaaaaazzziiingg. The rain of oblivion feels like you’re melting people with that automatic fire. And the blood of Suban is just so deadly, it’s amazing. The supercombine and ease and all makes it so great. Great variants, super fun to use.

> 2533274834066497;13:
> I was a monster with the carbine in H4 but I can’t get a handle on it in H5.

Same, In halo 4 it was my primary weapon yet I’m pretty bad with it in halo 5.

I’ve unlocked both of them, and I somehow just am not able to get used to both of them. One fires too fast, one too slow. It feels very off, so I prefer using the carbine even though its got less abilities.

Rain of Oblivion’s alright, but honestly it doesn’t feel needed. The Carbine already fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. Holding it down just makes it a little bit less accurate.
The Blood of Suban though…hehe…the Needle Rifle was my love back in Halo Reach. Liked it even more than the DMR cause the supercombine, and just the way it LOOKED.
The Blood is a good replacement for sure. I love the sound it makes.