thoughts on the new BR

first off i love how everyone is using the battle rifle it reminds me of halo 2 and
3 but there are some slight cons that come with it.

i find you die like really fast especially with sprint, oh how i hate sprint.

Maybe just a tad slower FR and it would be cool because i don’t think it shoots as slow as the h3 BR. the worst thing i see in the new BR so far has nothing to do with the gun or its tunning.

just like sprint its another amazing addition to the game
can you guess? its stupid piece of crap flinch.

sorry to anyone that enjoys this but with the new BR if your caught in a decent players scope theres no way you can live because he cant get un zoomed at least before the update you could just sprint away. With this new tool of destruction you get absolutely melted. other than sprint flinch and the fire rate i love it all.

You’re complaining about getting killed by skilled players?

> sorry to anyone that enjoys this but with the new BR if your caught in a decent players scope theres no way you can live because he cant get un zoomed at least before the update you could just sprint away. With this new tool of destruction you get absolutely melted.

What you’re saying here was (and is still ?) true with the DMR. Worst being that even -Yoink- players can get easy kill with that H4 DMR.

> You’re complaining about getting killed by skilled players?

not the players the sprint and flinch

The new BR is OP and is nothing like the other BR’s considering its ROF and the forgiving nature of the reticle. It’s a game breaker.

> The new BR is OP and is nothing like the other BR’s considering its ROF and the forgiving nature of the reticle. It’s a game breaker.

I like to think of it as a ‘Game Maker’ rather than breaker. Extremely effective in FFA - 1 player can dominate with skill with a faster TTK.

Couple this with the increase in base movement speed and strafing and juking actually make a difference now. Best thing to ever happen to this game.

In team play (which is the large majority of the playlists) it makes for far too quick deaths. I know that a 4SK is quick but it’s supposed to be difficult. No one in H3/H2 was hitting 4SK’s this efficiently like they are now. The bullet magnetism and ROF are far too OP.

> In team play (which is the large majority of the playlists) it makes for far too quick deaths. I know that a 4SK is quick but it’s supposed to be difficult. No one in H3/H2 was hitting 4SK’s this efficiently like they are now. The bullet magnetism and ROF are far too OP.

thank you, thats is what iv’e been trying to say all day

Yeah the only concern I have is speed of death. It’s really hard to take on two players at the same time, let alone three or more. I was able to easily take on two players in Reach and H3, but now it’s a real challenge.

Not sure how to balance this though.

I’m happy with it. You have to be somewhat accurate with it to get kills. I think they have the balance just right. With the increased movement speed and sprint it’s still cat and mouse to get that 4th shot kill. Especially on tight maps with a lot of corners and cover.

I just really wish they could tune it again so that the 3rd burst would actually break the shield. It’s really confusing to have the 4th burst act as a shield-breaker/killer burst.

Having a hard time counting my shots because I’m not sure if I’ve hit him 3 times so I can go in for the headshot or not.