Thoughts on the Halo 15th Anniversary Pack

What i got out of my 15th Anniversary Pack I was hoping we get some new weapon skin that are related to Halo Combat Evolved Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 3 ODST Halo Reach and Halo 4. But am okay on what we got in the pack.

No birthday cake emblem. I am disappoint.

I’m Quite annoyed that the VERY next day after I unlock the Mark IV set using up my free WZFF gold packs, it’s given out in a pack with no other substitutes and only two legendary xp boosts (500 rp to me) as compensation.

Ill also sell the CE pistol, Beam Rifles, and SPNKrs since I dislike the first two and have no use for the latter.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> No birthday cake emblem. I am disappoint.

At first I thought we was going to get a emblem for the 15th anniversary of Halo I guess not. A miss opportunity 343.

343i could of done so much more for the community than what they did for the 15 Anniversary. Not impressed!

My disappointment and disdained for 343i continues.

> 2533274852797395;5:
> 343i could of done so much more for the community than what they did for the 15 Anniversary. Not impressed!

Really, really hope that they release the update that has been “in the works” sometime after the stream.

> 2533274870717152;6:
> > 2533274852797395;5:
> > 343i could of done so much more for the community than what they did for the 15 Anniversary. Not impressed!
>
>
> Really, really hope that they release the update that has been “in the works” at some point after the stream.

dude I’m so overly done with 343i. I honestly gave it the good ole college try but I’ve been let down with everything they have done with halo. This next update is my deciding factor if I’m going to invest anymore time into halo going forward.

I actually went to GameStop the other day and bought Halo Reach for $9 and been having way more fun playing that, its crazy lol.

Honestly, this is stupider than the “Greatest Hits” pack for 100000 RP.
It gives everyone, for free, the Mark IV GEN1 armor set. The set I put in blood, sweat, and tears grinding for.

I wish I could say I’m surprised on what we got, but I’m not. It’s nice to get something don’t get me wrong but I really think for the 15th year anniversary of Halo (and Xbox) 343I could of done way better.

I’m sorry to say unless this latest “update” does something significant or game-changing I’m not overly impressed by it. Especially the so call “classic” playlist. Oh well…

> 2533274824947070;1:
> What i got out of my 15th Anniversary Pack I was hoping we get some new weapon skin that are related to Halo Combat Evolved Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 3 ODST Halo Reach and Halo 4. But am okay on what we got in the pack.

that was one of the unluckiest packs ever.

dat req points dope, lmao

> 2533274852797395;7:
> > 2533274870717152;6:
> > > 2533274852797395;5:
> > > 343i could of done so much more for the community than what they did for the 15 Anniversary. Not impressed!
> >
> >
> > Really, really hope that they release the update that has been “in the works” at some point after the stream.
>
>
> dude I’m so overly done with 343i. I honestly gave it the good ole college try but I’ve been let down with everything they have done with halo. This next update is my deciding factor if I’m going to invest anymore time into halo going forward.
>
> I actually went to GameStop the other day and bought Halo Reach for $9 and been having way more fun playing that, its crazy lol.

Does the population counter work?

There was a recent fiasco when people thought 343 had deliberately removed it, though I’m pretty sure it had nothing to do with them.

Would love for the update to release tonight, so I can test it out tomorrow afternoon.

I was hoping they’d bring back the Halo 4 version of Mark V. Thus, I am disappointed.

I grinded like HELL to get Mark IV and some noob can just get it out of a req pack. I am VERY dissapointed.

disappointed in general 15 years and this is what we get, talk about a lack of respect to your elder (CE)

I was hoping for an exclusive armor set or emblem even. Either way, I’ll take the XP legendaries.

> 2533274877450806;10:
> > 2533274824947070;1:
> > What i got out of my 15th Anniversary Pack I was hoping we get some new weapon skin that are related to Halo Combat Evolved Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 3 ODST Halo Reach and Halo 4. But am okay on what we got in the pack.
>
>
> that was one of the unluckiest packs ever.
>
> dat req points dope, lmao

I already have everything unlock.

> 2533274834952794;12:
> I was hoping they’d bring back the Halo 4 version of Mark V. Thus, I am disappointed.

Me too.

If they have almost the same techsuits, they should be able to use almost the same armor set.

As I have unlocked everything, I got just a bunch of REQs I will probably never use, but I don’t think Mark IV should have been just given out to everyone like it was a packet of gum, most people worked hard and put in a lot of hours to get that Armour/Helmet and this is basically a big slap in the face.

> 2533274824947070;1:
> What i got out of my 15th Anniversary Pack I was hoping we get some new weapon skin that are related to Halo Combat Evolved Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 3 ODST Halo Reach and Halo 4. But am okay on what we got in the pack.

I received the exact same stuff and sold everything. It was like i opened a damn bronze pack.

I didn’t have either the armor or helmet yet, so no complaints. Would’ve been bummed if I got Arena boosts as I only play FF.