Thoughts on the campaign ending? *spoilers ahoy!*

What are your thoughts on the campaign ending?

I am curious to see where 343i takes the franchise from here. I have a feeling the Flood will be making a return, and Cortana with her legion of AIs will be involved in the war.

disappointing, i was expecting more of Locke vs Chief. All that head to head hype for a bad fist fight. False advertising and a let down. Story wasnt even good

Well, it was too short. Not even the good kind of short either. They could of expanded the missions out a lot more. Especially with the Arby. They could of explained what was happening more, and they should have had at least half the game of chief fighting Locke. I wanted to fight him, not let a cut scene do it. Same with Jul’Mdama. Poor Jul, to be killed off in a cut scene like that. Well, at least we got boss fights this time around. Yeah, it was the same guy except more over and over, but its better than not having any. I feel as it should of been, Locke versus Jul’Mdama, then Chief versus Warden Eternal, then Chief Versus Locke and then Chief and Locke versus Warden Eternals and Cortana. That would of been much better. To actually fight beings with so much power. It would take at least eight Spartans or just one lucky one :wink:
Yeah, I wanted more, got too hyped up and well I enjoyed it, but I was more disappointed than anything, that wont happen again. Multiplayer, is fun though. I wish the could do something different than RNG in WarZone though. The Micro transactions should be for other stuff, if they want to do that instead of buying maps, they need it to be an option and not quicker way to level up get everything. I don’t think the multiplayer is going to last now, because people are just going to buy all the packs and get it all in about a week. Instead of lasting several months. That’s my opinion. There’s probably a lot of grammar errors in this.

Well the legendary ending shows cortana getting Control of a Halo so Halo 6 will probably be dealing with that.

> 2533274813561873;4:
> Well the legendary ending shows cortana getting Control of a Halo so Halo 6 will probably be dealing with that.

put this in a spoiler please

I can understand people wanting more of a hunt. While I do agree, I don’t think that story was as bad as people are making it out to be. I loved the final cut-scene where Chief and Locke walked out of the dropship together. It was showing us that even though Locke was hunting him down, the two of them and the rest of humanity have to bond together for the war about to break out.

> 2533275033882106;5:
> > 2533274813561873;4:
> > Well the legendary ending shows cortana getting Control of a Halo so Halo 6 will probably be dealing with that.
>
>
> put this in a spoiler please

Stay in school dude, says spoiler in the thread title.

That was a horrible ending. Honestly it made the whole game feel like Halo 4.5. Even the legendary ending (which i was looking forward to after the Halo 4 ending) was crap, it just fealt like a waste of time.

Expected a final fight so the ads really don’t make sense now. I’m not complaining but I really expected something more. Not even a cool warthog race :(.

Oh well, we’ll see what happens. Anyone else not too impressed with Cortana’s appearance this game?

> 2533274796116281;9:
> Expected a final fight so the ads really don’t make sense now. I’m not complaining but I really expected something more. Not even a cool warthog race :(.
>
> Oh well, we’ll see what happens. Anyone else not too impressed with Cortana’s appearance this game?

Yeah she doesnt look good, almost didnt recognize her. The hair, the body but mostly that face. Makes me Think that this aint Cortana afterall.

Hate that damn suit she has too.

While it certainly took me by surprise, I don’t hate it. At all. I’m actually really curious to see where this goes

The campaign was good. Better than Halo 4’s. But the ending was so bs. It just ended. No definitive ending, surprise, or anything. Do i have to wait another three years to see what happens? Really 343?

> 2533274813561873;10:
> > 2533274796116281;9:
> > Expected a final fight so the ads really don’t make sense now. I’m not complaining but I really expected something more. Not even a cool warthog race :(.
> >
> > Oh well, we’ll see what happens. Anyone else not too impressed with Cortana’s appearance this game?
>
>
> Yeah she doesnt look good, almost didnt recognize her. The hair, the body but mostly that face. Makes me Think that this aint Cortana afterall.
>
> Hate that damn suit she has too.

Same here. I hate her as a nemesis and I don’t want to fight her in Halo 6.

> 2533274855155637;12:
> The campaign was good. Better than Halo 4’s. But the ending was so bs. It just ended. No definitive ending, surprise, or anything. Do i have to wait another three years to see what happens? Really 343?

Beat it on legendary to see the hook for the next game.