Thoughts on Nighfall?

I recently just started watching Halo Nightfall and I think it’s a cool idea and story but I feel Forward unto Dawn was better. What is your thought on Nightfall and do you think it’s a good show?

Boring.

Underwhelming and the only episodes that really got my attention were one and four. Three also got me attention but only int he scene where that girl gets killed by all those worms. Just nasty.

The Halo: Nightfall section might be a better place to post this. To answer your question, Forward Unto Dawn was better in my opinion. It feels like most of the budget went towards getting Ridley Scott involved. It also suffers from mostly stereotypical characters and not enough time to give us the info they’d like. Considering how entertaining FUD was, I’m a little dissapointed with this show. I’m still going to watch the last episode, but i’m not sure if i’ll ever watch it again. The show did atleast serve its purpose in promoting Locke and Macer.

Its ok. Its not good, but its not bad.

I like it. It could have a little more action but it serves it’s purpose, and that’s to introduce Locke for Halo 5G. So far I’m really liking Locke. Tomorrow the last episode is available and i hope there will be some explanations about the Hunter Worms, the mystery element, and how Locke becomes a Spartan. We’ll see.

I like it. The main story is pretty good, the desolate environment of Alpha Halo’s fragment is beautiful in a odd way, I enjoy Locke as a character and the Second Stories really give things more depth.

The thing I didnt like about it in the long run was its lack of other covenant throughout the show. I would have loved to see more elites and more fights in the show itself.

I like the show and were it is going, but the short eps make it kinda boring at times. The episodes don’t seem long enough to give enough of a satisfactory feeling after each episode.

good so far… I like how its developing

> 2533274823890156;5:
> Its ok. Its not good, but its not bad.

I agree with this. Nothing spectacular as it doesn’t add much but also not awful.

For me it was a letdown as I expected it to be better but, at the same time, I am not thinking it is horrendous. I think it was an introduction to Locke’s character and mentality so we know who we are driving in H5 (as long as he lasts in it).

It’s alright but I guess I just expected more in the end. More Covenant at least and less Hunter worms.

Halo 4’s Spartan OPS was more detailed and gave us much more insight than Nightfall,
I expected more than just walking from Nightfall, it’s vague,
It’s supposed too give us a description of who Agent Lock is, the show doesn’t even do that.
Could’ve been better, way better.

> 2533274819012084;13:
> Halo 4’s Spartan OPS was more detailed and gave us much more insight than Nightfall,
> I expected more than just walking from Nightfall, it’s vague,
> It’s supposed too give us a description of who Agent Lock is, the show doesn’t even do that.
> Could’ve been better, way better.

It does tell us what kind of person Locke is. He had no issues working with the Sedrans unlike the rest of his team. He refused to make a deal that would have saved himself and Horrigan. He defended Randall-037 from Horrigan and Ramos. He is diplomatic. He made a deal with the prisoners that gave them a chance of surviving when he could have easily betrayed them. He offered to detonate the nuke, if Randall hadn’t insisted of doing it and rigged the straw drawing, Locke would have sacrificed himself. He also carried Macer even though he risked missing the tug and not having enough time to get off the ring.

This tells me Locke is a good man who values the lives of others and justice.

> 2533274809788760;14:
> > 2533274819012084;13:
> > Halo 4’s Spartan OPS was more detailed and gave us much more insight than Nightfall,
> > I expected more than just walking from Nightfall, it’s vague,
> > It’s supposed too give us a description of who Agent Lock is, the show doesn’t even do that.
> > Could’ve been better, way better.
>
>
>
> It does tell us what kind of person Locke is. He had no issues working with the Sedrans unlike the rest of his team. He refused to make a deal that would have saved himself and Horrigan. He defended Randall-037 from Horrigan and Ramos. He is diplomatic. He made a deal with the prisoners that gave them a chance of surviving when he could have easily betrayed them. He offered to detonate the nuke, if Randall hadn’t insisted of doing it and rigged the straw drawing, Locke would have sacrificed himself. He also carried Macer even though he risked missing the tug and not having enough time to get off the ring.
>
> This tells me Locke is a good man who values the lives of others and justice.

But these kind of things are stuff that happens everywhere, it’s not anything unique or special.
That’s all that happens through 100 mns of Nightfall

> 2533274819012084;15:
> > 2533274809788760;14:
> > > 2533274819012084;13:
> > > Halo 4’s Spartan OPS was more detailed and gave us much more insight than Nightfall,
> > > I expected more than just walking from Nightfall, it’s vague,
> > > It’s supposed too give us a description of who Agent Lock is, the show doesn’t even do that.
> > > Could’ve been better, way better.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > It does tell us what kind of person Locke is. He had no issues working with the Sedrans unlike the rest of his team. He refused to make a deal that would have saved himself and Horrigan. He defended Randall-037 from Horrigan and Ramos. He is diplomatic. He made a deal with the prisoners that gave them a chance of surviving when he could have easily betrayed them. He offered to detonate the nuke, if Randall hadn’t insisted of doing it and rigged the straw drawing, Locke would have sacrificed himself. He also carried Macer even though he risked missing the tug and not having enough time to get off the ring.
> >
> > This tells me Locke is a good man who values the lives of others and justice.
>
>
> But these kind of things are stuff that happens everywhere, it’s not anything unique or special.
> That’s all that happens through 100 mns of Nightfall

I agree with you. I just wanted to point out that the show did tell us what kind of person he is. I never said he was unique.