Thoughts on halo infinite weapon design.

Let me know what you think about new halo infinite weapons design from january update.

They are okay, the BR looks really nice. I can’t wait to see the 8gauge shotgun redesign :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward to that

they look like halo guns to me.

The weapon designs are awesome and I’m all for them. The BR looks so good. The AR looks great, as do the other weapons. If I may be critical, the Commando and Bulldog look a tad generic. They are just what I expect and there’s nothing about them that jumps out to me as Halo. The Sidekick looks bloated and the Pulse Rifle gives me Plasma Repeater vibes.That said, I do believe they could be fun weapons. I’m not hating on them.

> 2533274801675813;2:
> They are okay, the BR looks really nice. I can’t wait to see the 8gauge shotgun redesign :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward to that

Hate to break it to you… It’s not in the game.

On topic, I’m overall very happy with the designs. The Commando is the only one I really want them to start over on, because it doesn’t fit in well at all. And I kind of wish they gave the Sniper a more classic treatment like they have with so many other weapons, but you can’t win them all and it won’t hurt my experience with the game. Seeing the Bulldog from a non-first person perspective made me appreciate it more, and I am absolutely in LOVE with the Hydra redesign. That’s a huge win, it looks like it came straight out of Combat Evolved.

> 2535453809720436;1:
> Let me know what you think about new halo infinite weapons design from january update.

Needler has the right tonality of color.
I m hoping the plasma green gun will too. :eyes:

I like them, to me it looks more like Halo

The AR looks bad, the Reach model really doesn’t suit the rest of the art style and it looks out of place

The assault rifle looks pretty great, I’m not sold on the others just yet but I’ll probably come around when we see gameplay.

The Commando doesn’t look like a UNSC weapon, it lacks the bullpup design shared by the AR, BR and DMR.

I hate the Halo Reach AR design.

The Bulldog shouldn’t replace the iconic pump-action Shotgun.

good looking Halo guns to me :ok_hand:t5: