Thoughts on Halo 6 from Halo 4 info

Hi folks,

Not sure if this has been discussed or thought about? I do not hit the forums here every day or read every post. But I have some thoughts on how Halo 6 may end based on Halo 4 information.

The bits of information I read and hear such as 1) 343i registered a domain and such based on how the “new” multiplayer “experience” as part of the story with the floating holodeck in space. Sorry I can not recall the name right now, but sure someone can. 2) Frank O’Conner said something like he wants the “multiplayer” to be part of the story. 3) And its floating in space. To me, that means traveling somewhere.

Ok. Lets just check these 3 pieces of information. Domain registered, part of story, and travel.

Here is my thought, please discuss:

But first, PLEASE! lets keep this thread spoiler free. I know nothing of the plot or such for Halo 4 and lets keep it that way for others too. If you know info, please NOT share here. :slight_smile:

I think this floating holodeck is training massive amounts of new spartans; so thats part of the “multiplayer story”. The domain 343i thinks enough of to register may turn out to be more then a stat tracker for Halo with Frank wanting it to be part of the “story”. So its NOT just going to be something that extends the replayabilty of the game but will be part of some sort of canon to the new Halo trilogy. But how? That goes back to training the spartans.

I’m thinking its safe to say that Halo 6 will no doubt be on the next Xbox or 720 or whatever it may be called. Needless to say that system will be much more powerful then the 360 by leaps and bounds.

So lets dive into all this a little deeper.

Master Chief is going to be fighting a “new fight”. I bet its going to be an epic fight with quite the epic scope of theater of war. That goes without saying and probably goes beyond fighting on a couple of rings like last adventure with Chief.

So would it be out of the question to have a most epic ending battle to Halo 6?

So epic that it is even bigger and more massive then what Chief can handle and needs help? So the floating holodeck(s) is actually traveling to carry the newly trained spartans to these big epic battles for war?

Massive!

Chief and like hundreds of spartans fighting it all out across multiple universes. I’m thinking like the scope in Revenge of the Sith before Order 66 (think that was name) was executed all over the galaxy on the Jedi. Kind of like that. But imagine, instead of an extinction order, its a deployment order for all those spartans.

Tell me that ending would not be just pure bada–. You fill in the letters there. lol

yes…that sounds cool…and sounds thought ful…but something tells me a disastor will happen and the infinity will be destroyed or heavily damaged

woah woah woah, can we just slow down our pace guys? We dont even know who the enemy is and some of you are already thinking of the ending to Halo 6?

> woah woah woah, can we just slow down our pace guys? We dont even know who the enemy is and some of you are already thinking of the ending to Halo 6?

No this is spoiler free and just discussing some possiblities on what may play out.

Did you read the post and see my thoughts? I know its a long post but suggest reading it all if you have not.

Good points OP good points would be awesome to see a game like starwars battlefront only with halo and on the xbox 720’s format…god that would be great.

I can imagine the last level of Halo 6 being a huge battle between the ancient enemy and like 1,000 Spartans, with Chief leading them.

drools

SPECULATION! :] ahhaha
By then, (btw im not saying anything like spoilers, just the books and such) I think that the true origins of both Humanity, the Forerunners and prehistoric Human civilization with all be revealed… and that the precursors and their origins/ where they went and are will be revealed!

> SPECULATION! :] ahhaha
> By then, (btw im not saying anything like spoilers, just the books and such) I think that the true origins of both Humanity, the Forerunners and prehistoric Human civilization with all be revealed… and that the precursors and their origins/ where they went and are will be revealed!

That could be quite enjoyable to watch. An epic creation-type story in Halo universe would be a blast!

But bet 343i turns that idea away since it kinda limits what Halo 7, 8, and 9 could be about. They want to keep their jobs yet and not want to be forgotten like Forerunners. lol

It would be sweet but it wouldn’t really make sense for there to be hundreds and hundreds of Spartans. The only book I read was Fall of Reach and there were like seventy some candidates training and half of them died during augmentation.

> It would be sweet but it wouldn’t really make sense for there to be hundreds and hundreds of Spartans. The only book I read was Fall of Reach and there were like seventy some candidates training and half of them died during augmentation.

lol that was the SPARTAN II’s… we have already passed SPARTAN III’s which was in the book Ghosts of Onyx and Halo Reach the game and Halo 4 has SPARTAN IV’s which anyone can signup for so it makes PERFECT sense that there is hundreds of hundreds of SPARTANS

You aspect towards Halo 6 is the same thing that I was thinking. The Multiplayer is heading into a very big direction and will most likely be massive land, air, sea, and space battles with way more than 32 players in the game by the time it comes around. Especially on the new technology the “720” will bring to the table.
Halo 4 is only the beginning.

Halo 6. The UNSC Infinity is grounded by a huge threat on the shield world of Requiem. The Master Chief and the Spartan IV’s right massive battles but realize that it’s impossible to destroy this threat themselves.

Cortana suggests that they detonate the UNSC Infinity to blow up the Dyson Sphere and destroy Requiem and therefore the new threat; however, someone has to stay behind and guard to detonation reactor (or something along those lines), and who’s the most qualified Spartan of them all? John Spartan 117.

The Master Chief defends the detonation core just long enough for the surviving Spartan IV’s to escape the UNSC Infinity in a bunch of Longswords or Forerunner ships. Then the Master Chief detonates the Infinity and destroys the planet, along with the threat that plagued it.

Then we cut to space where multiple Spartan IV flown vessels are making their way back towards Earth. The leader of the Spartan IV’s climbs to the front of the Longswords cockpit. The pilot of the space flier starts talking to him: “So it’s done . . . haha I guess the corps wont really need us anymore right? There’s nothing to fight anymore . . . it’s over.”

The Spartan in turn replies:

“No . . . I think we’re just getting started.”

Then the camera angle pans away from the cockpit of the Longsword as that lead Spartan takes his helmet off.