Thoughts on Halo 4 theater?

This is mainly for anyone out there who finds joy in taking screenshots. Being enthusiastic not only about my own screenshots, but about viewing others’, I have a strong interest in the welfare of the screenshot community. I made this thread to gather any feedback any of you might have about the theater system, screenshot opportunities, or anything else related you can think of.

I don’t like how the sound cuts out when you pause. It’s just comes across as weird.

The theater in Halo 4 is very sub-par. It seems it is only missing features that were previously there and has nothing new to improve. You cannot save an entire game anymore. Theater no longer saves your game history so if you want to record something it needs to be immediatley after it happened. I’m really hoping it recieves an update.

> The theater in Halo 4 is very sub-par. It seems it is only missing features that were previously there and has nothing new to improve. You cannot save an entire game anymore. Theater no longer saves your game history so if you want to record something it needs to be immediatley after it happened. I’m really hoping it recieves an update.

?

You can save entire games! What are you talking about?

Also the temp history saves all your games for an entire day

I thought you could save an entire game, you just have to go to the temporary history and save it.

The screenshot taking hasn’t really kicked off for me yet, I liked using the Pen and Ink effect on Halo 3, but it looks weird now, and when mixed with Nova gives off a very strange rainbow effect. These are, however, the only flaws I have found. Other than that, the theatre seems pretty standard in comparison to the others, and as long as there’s a screenshot button and a camera, I’m happy.

I wish you could view films with friends, like you could with Halo 3.

"You can save entire games! What are you talking about?

Also the temp history saves all your games for an entire day"

Where is this temporary history, I spent like 15 minutes trying to find it and could not. Hearing this is quite a relief actually.

hit me up with a PM with your GT. I had a friend borrow the game and when I get it back, I’ll walk you through it

Please see my POLL about this in the main Halo 4 Forum called:

MORE THEATRE NEEDED - USE THE POLL HERE!!

> hit me up with a PM with your GT. I had a friend borrow the game and when I get it back, I’ll walk you through it

Thanks for the offer but I figured it out. You have to click in on the thumb stick to toggle the filter. I still think this feature Is a little harder to use then it needs to be at at least it is there.

Where the hell is campaign theater?!

I didn’t think it was possible, but it was more of a downgrade than Reach’s theater. Makes me wonder why it was even included.