Thoughts on grenade distribution on loadouts

As of know the pulse grenade loadout provides you with only one grenade. I can’t understand the reason for this because I think they are the weakest and hardest grenades to use effectively. Due to being easy to avoid, being D.O.T. and being higly situational. I would like that 343 considers putting 2 grenades in this loadout.

I am also puzzled because you spawn with two plasma grenades, but they are the most powerful of the grenade class. And I am noticing the that about 2/3 of the players I encounter have plasma grenades equipped, and when they are dying/cornered they stick and take me to grave with them. Plasma grenades also make vehicle combat significantly harder due to the high damage it does when it sticks and when paired with a plasma pistol it is a death sentence to warthogs. I had no problem with this tactics before H4 due to plasma grenades being a limited resource. I would like that plasma grenades were reduced to one grenade and increased to two grenades with the grenadier perk.

Frag Grenades are fine as they are. I don’t believe there is a problem with them.

Pulse grenades are basically a valuable asset in some places, but often times yeah. They suck. What I want is the ability to switch between grenades.

Agreed. Furthermore, I think its area of effect should be larger.

> Pulse grenades are basically a valuable asset in some places, but often times yeah. They suck. What I want is the ability to switch between grenades.

You can switch by using the directional pad on the controlling. It would also be nice if the pulse grenade had a pulling effect. Like a black hole might do, and just duck whoever is near into it.

you should spawn with 2 pulse grenades, you even get 2 when you pick it up as a drop, dont know why they would limit it to 1, except that it might be good in objective game modes for zoning – but plasma does even more damage and zones just as well