Thoughts on FOTUS becoming non exclusive?

Anyone else purchasing the console find it lame everyone might get it eventually? I feel bad for people who want it and can’t get it, but I want it to be exclusive to those of us who buy the console. Your thoughts?

Pretty sure 343i said the the console and LE bonuses will stay exclusive. It’s only the prorder bonuses that will be made available to everyone eventually.

I want to earn through some difficult challenge harder or just as hard as Road to Recon. I want to earn it, because then it is much more satisfying then just having a bigger wallet.

> Pretty sure 343i said the the console and LE bonuses will stay exclusive. It’s only the prorder bonuses that will be made available to everyone eventually.

say this they did.

> I want to earn through some difficult challenge harder or just as hard as Road to Recon. I want to earn it, because then it is much more satisfying then just having a bigger wallet.

I like you

Seems like Microsoft is playing their hand and making everything non-exclusive. Hope I’m wrong, but 343’s silence LE Specialization matter seems to me like I’m not.

im pretty sure that frankie said they are working on making all the exclusives avablabe in the distant future. oh well :frowning:

> im pretty sure that frankie said they are working on making all the exclusives avablabe in the distant future. oh well :frowning:

No. Do not Want. That would be BS, especially for those who bought the Console. I dont see bungie just throw the Flame helm and the Flame effect. left and right. e.e Nien i say NIEN!

Doesn’t really matter. It’s fugly.

> I want to earn through some difficult challenge harder or just as hard as Road to Recon. I want to earn it, because then it is much more satisfying then just having a bigger wallet.

While I could care less about the fotus armour and I am buying the console because of how awesome the console is. I hope that if they did something similar to vidmaster that they included other armor as well so you had a point to go through it if you owned a console.

Couldn’t care less.

Then again, I never thought the unicorn helmet was cool…

Unicorns… Lots and lots of Unicorns.

You know what i think is lame? People buying the console because the armour.

I think it’s devaluing my purchase.
In other words. Bad.

I mean if people are paying the $400 for it they better stay exclusive

It should remain Exclusive, for all time, that is how it is described and that is how it should remain, same with any other Content coming with the Console and Limited Editions(That wouldnt be available in game anyway like the Specializations). I wish people would simply stop making these threads, just makes the issue worse, and I feel for us if people complaining about it being Exclusive start getting their way with everything.

Fotus looks ridiculous anyway so i could care less.

> Fotus looks ridiculous anyway so i could care less.

The Helmet does, rest I feel is quite good, I’m not sure how I feel about the Helmet though, not much of a Unicorn lover.

although i did like those challenges I do think they needed to be harder. After ODST came out I had my recon by that Saturday. Hopefully they wouldn’t be anything hard in multiplayer though. Like Two for one >.>

> You know what i think is lame? People buying the console because the armour.

You know what I think is lame? -yoinks- that have issues when people spend there money on what they want. If someone buys the Xbox for the armor then fine, it’s there money not yours. Stop complaining.