Thought on the Gamescom presentation

Now before anyone blatantly starts disagreeing with me, I would just like to say that my opinion is not fact, this is how I feel about the presentation and game, not what you feel. You will feel different (maybe the same, depends on you).

Of course, you are welcome to give your opinions.

I see people saying that they were disappointed with the Day 1 announcements, and I do admit they were a little lackluster. But then again, I believe this is exactly what should have been shown, nothing more, nothing less; New map, hints at other maps, spectator mode, focus on E-sports to appeal to the competitive crowd, power ups in action, etc. If they had shown anything about the campaign, we would have answers to the many questions. I personally do not want that, I want to find out the answers on my own on October 27th.

Forge and Custom Games would have been nice, but we still have 3-4 days left for them to show it. Even if they don’t they will most probably show it at a later date.

Do you guys share the same thoughts? Or are they completely different from mine?

Halo wars 2 was obviously an amazing reveal, but the halo 5 segment was lackluster imo. Hopefully they have their own panel in the upcoming days, I really want them to show off forge. If they don’t show anything new regarding halo 5 at gamescom, we always have RTX to look forward to.

The new maps do look nice from what we have seen though.

> 2533274898131165;2:
> Halo wars 2 was obviously an amazing reveal, but the halo 5 segment was lackluster imo. Hopefully they have their own panel in the upcoming days, I really want them to show off forge. If they don’t show anything new regarding halo 5 at gamescom, we always have RTX to look forward to.
>
> The new maps do look nice from what we have seen though.

I saw a thread saying that 343 wasn’t going to be at RTX. I never actually read the thread, but I thought I’d throw that out there.

As far as the maps go, they look fantastic. Plaza, I think it was, was my favorite.