thought of good old school weapon to return

i think that 343 should bring back the airstrike gun back from halo reach not in the February update but maybe march along with the spiker needler rifle brute cannon and the brute pistol and maybe the focus rifle.

I’d like to see the Reach grenade launcher as the next weapon added. I loved everything about that gun, and I’m sure 343i could think of some really fun warzone variants for it.

Yep, Target Locator is a must! Would love to see it as a high point req in warzones.

Would also like to see the Fuel Rod Gun from Halo CE PC edition.

I mean if you had a whole fireteam using this then…

I don’t see it happening

The Target Locater only worked in Campaign and Firefight. Until we get a PvE mode it wouldn’t have a place in Halo 5. Even for something as chaotic as Warzone, it would be too much.

Halo Reach Grenade Launcher/Concussion Rifle, or a plasma repeater. My top 3 picks there.

> 2533274848539555;5:
> The Target Locater only worked in Campaign and Firefight. Until we get a PvE mode it wouldn’t have a place in Halo 5. Even for something as chaotic as Warzone, it would be too much.

The AOE was actually not too big. Players could easily sprint or thrust out of it, and even evade a direct lock pretty easily.

> 2533274905097737;7:
> > 2533274848539555;5:
> > The Target Locater only worked in Campaign and Firefight. Until we get a PvE mode it wouldn’t have a place in Halo 5. Even for something as chaotic as Warzone, it would be too much.
>
>
> The AOE was actually not too big. Players could easily sprint or thrust out of it, and even evade a direct lock pretty easily.

It’s still ridiculously powerful, would take out the slower vehicles in a second and there’s no warning for said players before hand like there is with other weapons.

The Mauler should come back as well :smiley:

heuheheuheue

firefight would be awesome man I miss that

Bruteshot and plasma rifle :l

Concussion rifle, grenade launcher, brute shot, spiker, mauler, etc… The list goes on…

I think they should bring back the Plasma Rifle, that weapon was one of the classics since Combat Evolved. I know the Storm Rifles were meant to replace them in term of improvement. But still, they should come back for old time sake.

And I like to see the Plasma Repeater too!