Those who attended PAX

I am very disappoint. All these videos of these great weapons (not to mention tons of videos of people using mah baby the DMR) and yet not one, not a single clip of the SAW. I forgot the thing existed.

Ditto, I bet it’s like an uber powerful SMG

I was too busy throwing plasma grenades at the ground and then running over them.

Sorry!

To be fair, the SAW was only available as one of the possible power weapons in the weapon drops… I only actually saw it being used once all weekend, and I spent about 16 hours at the Halo booth :-/

Hardly any videos of the SAW, FRG, CR, Gravity Hammer, Spartan Laser, storm rifle, assault rifle from PAX. Maybe the weapons weren’t in the build or maybe they’re not usually on exile.

> Hardly any videos of the SAW, FRG, CR, Gravity Hammer, Spartan Laser, storm rifle, assault rifle from PAX. Maybe the weapons weren’t in the build or maybe they’re not usually on exile.

Pretty sure the Splaser was on Exile. Grav Hammer was only in the Grifball demo, not in either gametype available for us to play.

Storm rifle was pretty awesome, liked it a lot actually.

Where’s my weapon? You know, the one I’m going to use (with Firepower, with the Light Rifle) for the majority of my Halo 4 Career? The one I’ve only seen 2 seconds of gameplay of? Of course, I’m talking about the Storm Rifle. Where is this baby? Aborted? Doesn’t even seem like it exists, at all.

as for the SAW, it’s either an Ordnance Drop, or a Personal Ordnance Drop (which is Infinity only, and for some reason, Infinity is never played). if POD, then yeah, that’s why it doesn’t show up. If Ordnance Drop, it could be rare to appear. I was just watching gameplay of Nexy on Haven, and an Energy Sword popped up, when have you seen that? same thing for the SAW, probably.

> I was too busy throwing plasma grenades at the ground and then running over them.
>
> Sorry!

Well that is important so I suppose it couldn’t be helped. As for the rest of you, and those who I saw in videos walk right passed it for shame

In almost every video they walk over the saw, but not once do they pick it up. If it were me I’d be picking up every single new weapon I possibly could, especially one that hasn’t been usable before.

> In almost every video they walk over the saw, but not once do they pick it up. If it were me I’d be picking up every single new weapon I possibly could, especially one that hasn’t been usable before.

Exactly, I just don’t get why people would stick only to one loadout. Like they purchased a pass to get in PAX, and they only play with one loadout and don’t even try any new weapons out, SMH.

> In almost every video they walk over the saw, but not once do they pick it up. If it were me I’d be picking up every single new weapon I possibly could, especially one that hasn’t been usable before.

I haven’t seen the SAW in any of the gameplays, but I do notice that players in general tend to walk straight over power weapons. It annoys me.

Can’t say I ever saw the SAW drop once.
I only saw the;
Incineration Cannon
Needler
Grenades
Scattershot
Sticky Detonator

I wish I would have seen a sniper on Haven :frowning:

> > In almost every video they walk over the saw, but not once do they pick it up. If it were me I’d be picking up every single new weapon I possibly could, especially one that hasn’t been usable before.
>
> I haven’t seen the SAW in any of the gameplays, but I do notice that players in general tend to walk straight over power weapons. It annoys me.

Nearly any Exile gameplay has it, it drops at the beginning of the match right in front of Blue’s spawn.

> I was too busy throwing plasma grenades at the ground and then running over them.
>
> Sorry!

I think you’re doing it wrong.

> > > In almost every video they walk over the saw, but not once do they pick it up. If it were me I’d be picking up every single new weapon I possibly could, especially one that hasn’t been usable before.
> >
> > I haven’t seen the SAW in any of the gameplays, but I do notice that players in general tend to walk straight over power weapons. It annoys me.
>
> Nearly any Exile gameplay has it, it drops at the beginning of the match right in front of Blue’s spawn.

and yet they tread over it like it was a welcome mat. So disrespectful, so sad

While you are all getting angry about the lack of people using other weapons. I gave every weapon a try. I love the SAW by the way. I got to use it and it made me smile quite a bit. It is a new type of heavy assault rifle. Short to medium range accuracy and acts a little like a turret. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Nearly any Exile gameplay has it, it drops at the beginning of the match right in front of Blue’s spawn.

Well that explains why I didn’t see it.
Never played Exile. All about Regicide!