Those That Keep Making Halo 4 Rant Threads...

I would suggest one thing. Just ask yourself a question: does it REALLY matter? Should I REALLY spam the forums with yet another useless and pointless thread about how the guns sound, how I hate the default helmet, how so-and-so weapon is OP, how I hate Halo 4 and 343 sound go die in a hole…

Just think in this respect: Has a thread been made about it before? Is it relevant? Is it at all likely 343 will change it if I spam up Halo Waypoint with it?

Please, if your gonna make rant threads, make them on another website, or make sure its releveant. Some people actually wanna discuss Halo 4, not have to page through your rants.

Just a thought.

THE FIRE RISES.

Dish dish washer washer, dish dish washer washer…

If they didn’t feel passionately about the subject they probably wouldn’t take the time to post about it.

> Should I REALLY spam the forums with yet another useless and pointless thread

Ironic.

ranting is ruining this forum

Making a pointless Thread about people making pointless threads.

Great logic Sir

Forums are for talking about what you DO or DON’T like
That’s what people are doing

I don’t think ranting about people who rant is a good idea…

Just a thought. And not all of these people are what you call ranters. They’re just expressing their concerns about the game which is perfectly acceptable.

> > Should I REALLY spam the forums with yet another useless and pointless thread
>
> Ironic.

Hmm, I suppose this is a rant about rants.

However, this thread is not useless, and is quite releveant to the problem.

> If they didn’t feel passionately about the subject they probably wouldn’t take the time to post about it.

So True

NOOOO your going to awake the “Nay-Sayers”… Theyre worse than the ancient evil!!!1

Your guys are miss-understanding my point. I’m fine with rants that matter, to a degree were 343 might actually change it.

I’m talking more along the lines of threads that complain about, pretty pointless stuff, that won’t change at this point, like the default helmet.

I get that’s a subjective view, but that’s how I view it.

I agree, but you do know that this is also cluttering up the forums, right? :confused: Just ignore them and let the threads die.

> NOOOO your going to awake the “Nay-Sayers”… Theyre worse than the ancient evil!!!1

They are the Ancient Evil.

How about you stop being a fanboy?

We want to improve the game.

Personally. I want to be able to drop the flag. Want some of the OP and Useless AA’s taken out. And most of all. I want a skill based ranking system.

I WANT to make the game better. Im not content with a terrible game.

> THE FIRE RISES.

lolololololololol. Wow i get banned from the forums because I said im listening to Kanye West and this thread doesn’t even get locked?

Another waypoint poster sad that people are criticizing his favorite game that isn’t even out yet. I’ve seen this a dozen times.

It’s catch 22. Dahamned if you complain and dahamned if you complain about the complainers. Your point is well taken though…

> How about you stop being a fanboy?
>
> We want to improve the game.
>
> Personally. I want to be able to drop the flag. Want some of the OP and Useless AA’s taken out. And most of all. I want a skill based ranking system.
>
> I WANT to make the game better. Im not content with a terrible game.

lol dropping the flag and getting rid of balanced AA’s will make it soooooo much better. hahahahah

> Your guys are miss-understanding my point. I’m fine with rants that matter, to a degree were 343 might actually change it.
>
> I’m talking more along the lines of threads that complain about, pretty pointless stuff, that won’t change at this point, like the default helmet.
>
> I get that’s a subjective view, but that’s how I view it.

There’s no way you can stop people from posting threads like that. It’s inevitable. And if really is a concern they have, the. They have all of the right in the world to share their opinion. If you’ve got a problem with it, ignore it.

One more thing, this thread itself is basically complaining about things that will never be changed, in this case being users that share their thoughts that they care enough about to share with us.

> > Should I REALLY spam the forums with yet another useless and pointless thread
>
> Ironic.

Hmmm, Indeed.