Those new medal designs!

What can I say, I love it! Nothing really beats Halo Reaches, but I’m still thrilled.

I haven’t seen them all yet but the ones that I have seen through gameplay seem really cool. I hope we have similar ones from other games making their comeback to this game.

I agree! The redesigns on the medals is a really good sight to see!

I will also back you up on that remark about Reach’s medals. They looked the best out of any of the designs imo, haha.

> 2533274823296877;2:
> I haven’t seen them all yet but the ones that I have seen through gameplay seem really cool. I hope we have similar ones from other games making their comeback to this game.

OP is talking about the redesigned medals, some were shown off in the latest blog post. A common complaint / feedback (myself included) was that the new medals were to small and not flashy enough and were in a weird position on the hud

they definitely look alot better then they did. wonder what the “hold this” medal now looks like?

I like the new mdals but hell, I don’t want an medal when I kill someone with an AR or an BR…

I think they look great. So many people say they just want Reaches again but like bruh, we don’t need carbon copies of older medals, having new ones is fine and refreshing

Don’t like that every medal has white in it. Just kinda boring. But I’m really digging deep here, they’re the best medals we’ve got from a 343 halo game.

Its an improvement but im not a fan of the digital design. Halo Reach has the best looking design. They looked like actual pins that could be pinned to a soldiers uniform. Wish they had there own each design with the rarity colours behind them so that each medal would stand out and not get forgetful by being the same colour as many other medals with the same rarity colour. They would all blend together and when you saw a green medal pop up you couldn’t tell straight away if you got a double kill, or killing spree or a beatdown because they are the same colour. Unless you get jeff saying DOUBLE KILL that always helps

Also they went to medal rarity. The problem with that is they put the color of “running riot” for “killing frenzy” ant it’s confusing. As well as “overkill” and beyond being the same rarity and starting from “killimanjaro” they dropped the stars count (we didn’t see the change though).

> 2533274823296877;2:
> I haven’t seen them all yet but the ones that I have seen through gameplay seem really cool. I hope we have similar ones from other games making their comeback to this game.

You can see them here in the latest blog post