Those interested

I know I posted this awhile back, but just checking to see if any new comers are interested in watching high-level games or learning how to play a better covenant check out my channel. If you’re more interested in Anders check out Elysiums channel!

ive watched alot of your vids and learned alot from you thanks for posting.

No problem, I try to keep them as informative as I can.

> No problem, I try to keep them as informative as I can.

you and elysium both have good commentary. its nice knowing why you do what you do

Thanks for the informative videos. I would like to see more 1v1s from you.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Make a dating tips video

Dude I know me and you have had our differences but let me just say that video vs forge, mike, klunk was OP. That was one of the most devestating wins I had ever seen. After reading smack talk on LF from everyone on thier team the days prior and then getting plundered like they never played game before mad me laugh. I litteraly was afraid of what forge might do to himself, luckily mike was able to convince him of the “leaderscrew” and he was no longer a danger to himself. Though I did think the “leaderscrew” thing was a joke unitl mike started raging in a party about it claiming his control “buckled” whatever that means, I was like "Wow you will never get better in denial. Also you where dead on about forge being a selffish player and destroying his team. I mean he didnt provide any support for both the COV yet had fortress, lol. Untouched by both leaders he should of had PT at 5-6 mins the latest.

Yeah I heard a little bit about a controller “buckling” but I don’t think it made a slight difference in the game if that excuse holds any water. Klunk and Forge both took the loss pretty hard, Forge challenged me to a 1v1 right afterward and I beat him too. Thats also on youtube, and I beat him without scouting lol. My 1’s is pretty rusty to say the least.

I like how they resorted to hardcore personal attacks on Limitz after they got completely embarrassed like that. It just shows they have nothing else to say for themselves.

video link?
edit:nevermind, found it in another post

> Yeah I heard a little bit about a controller “buckling” but I don’t think it made a slight difference in the game if that excuse holds any water. Klunk and Forge both took the loss pretty hard, Forge challenged me to a 1v1 right afterward and I beat him too. Thats also on youtube, and I beat him without scouting lol. My 1’s is pretty rusty to say the least.

OMG THAT 1V1 VIDEO WAS SOOOOO FFFUUUNNNNNNYYYYYY. ME AND NOT limited (it switches his name to not limited) WHERE LAUGHING FOR 13 MINS STRAIGHT.

Grendier vs chain amp and PT, lol. How can a forge who goes untouched for 13 mins lose that badly, amazing. 5:30 fortress is OP vs anders.

Do 6 vs 6

> Dude I know me and you have had our differences but let me just say that video vs forge, mike, klunk was OP. That was one of the most devestating wins I had ever seen. After reading smack talk on LF from everyone on thier team the days prior and then getting plundered like they never played game before mad me laugh. I litteraly was afraid of what forge might do to himself, luckily mike was able to convince him of the “leaderscrew” and he was no longer a danger to himself. Though I did think the “leaderscrew” thing was a joke unitl mike started raging in a party about it claiming his control “buckled” whatever that means, I was like "Wow you will never get better in denial. Also you where dead on about forge being a selffish player and destroying his team. I mean he didnt provide any support for both the COV yet had fortress, lol. Untouched by both leaders he should of had PT at 5-6 mins the latest.

it’s interesting how things get distorted going from lazyfrog to waypoint :confused:

> it’s interesting how things get distorted going from reality to lazyfrog :confused:

Fixed, again…

True that as well.

> I know I posted this awhile back, but just checking to see if any new comers are interested in watching high-level games or learning how to play a better covenant check out my channel. If you’re more interested in Anders check out Elysiums channel!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/xLimitz6
> http://www.youtube.com/user/Oelysiumx

100% support this high level plaY!!! watch these vids guys!
also my channel is youtube.com/oglegitv2wars I dont commentate but I post lots of vids(wins & lost). Any questions or help Just PM me on my xbl or youtube. thanks.