This wasnt a lagged game

I was playing BTB neutral bomb on trident and after a couple minutes of stalemate fighting the game went to black screen and afterwards only me and 2 other people could spawn and no one else on our team could. of course the other team could still spawn and after awhile 5 players on our team just suddenly get dropped all at the same time and the 2 randoms on the other team. So it was left 3 against 6 and of course all they were doing for a good 3 minutes was spawn killing us and then just scored 3 times.

That is absolute -Yoink-. 7 random players dont just get dropped from a game, ive played enough reach to know that. i reported them all but i doubt anything will be done about it.

Do you have a film of it to share?

Also, that sounds EXACTLY like lag.

> Do you have a film of it to share?
>
> Also, that sounds EXACTLY like lag.

to me it sounds like a lag switching -Yoink-.

and no i cant get a film cause ive already got off reach. so no one can do anything and even with a video i doubt anyone would. cant -Yoinking!- rely on anyone these days can you. w/e just close the thread then

It’s.

Just.

Lag.

Host switches (because reaches netcode is garbage) and players cannot connect to the new host.

Nothing sinister about it…

> It’s.
>
> Just.
>
> Lag.
>
> Host switches (because reaches netcode is garbage) and players cannot connect to the new host.
>
> Nothing sinister about it…

well i seem to run into quite a few games where im suddenly at a disadvantage from quitting players now arent i?

> > It’s.
> >
> > Just.
> >
> > Lag.
> >
> > Host switches (because reaches netcode is garbage) and players cannot connect to the new host.
> >
> > Nothing sinister about it…
>
> well i seem to run into quite a few games where im suddenly at a disadvantage from quitting players now arent i?

Your point?

When I run BTB, the chance of the other team even having 50% of their players left at the end of the game is slim to none.

> > > It’s.
> > >
> > > Just.
> > >
> > > Lag.
> > >
> > > Host switches (because reaches netcode is garbage) and players cannot connect to the new host.
> > >
> > > Nothing sinister about it…
> >
> > well i seem to run into quite a few games where im suddenly at a disadvantage from quitting players now arent i?
>
> Your point?
>
> When I run BTB, the chance of the other team even having 50% of their players left at the end of the game is slim to none.

shows what kind of player YOU are. if you can be called that. this topic is done so how about you go find another topic to argue with me about something?

> shows what kind of player YOU are. if you can be called that. this topic is done so how about you go find another topic to argue with me about something?

It shows that me and the people I play with are extremely good and people in matchmaking don’t like getting so badly beaten.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others or purposely bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > shows what kind of player YOU are. if you can be called that. this topic is done so how about you go find another topic to argue with me about something?
>
> It shows that me and the people I play with are extremely good and people in matchmaking don’t like getting so badly beaten.

ROFL “extremely good” and LOL “badly beaten” you really dont understand.

you are not good =) your team is not good. all yall do, the ONLY THING yall can do is restrict the other team from doing ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL. Because the moment they spawn you kill them 8 different ways always targeting one player at a time with 2-8 players giving them no chance to play the game at all. and you have the balls to say that that is all skill? thats not skill, that is killing someone when they are at their weakest. they only have default weapons, grenades and armor abilities, and against 2-8 players aiming at them with all their rifles/vehicles/snipers/power weapons they can not counter at all. you can say “spawn trap us before getting trapped” and that is a BS excuse. before Reach Halo was NEVER about spawn trapping. i played countless fair games that no one ever spawn trapped in. I think its just that you and all the others dont have the slightest shred of respect for the game. you try to end it as quickly and cheaply as possible for reasons i will never understand. to me yall are not playing the game at all. you are shooting semi-isolated targets that can barely shoot back and that brings you fun for some SICK DISGUSTING reason. Everyday i blindly play halo in hopes of playing a good game again like i use to be able to but i hardly ever am because you -Yoinks!- are killing the franchise from the inside. rotting its core, changing how the game is “meant” to be played. Its -Yoinking!- revolting and im sick of your BULL SHEIT.

And on that note, this topic comes to a close.