This video amazed me! fan made halo 4 menu!

I’m not usually one for Halo 4, but this was quite amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I wanted to share it with all of you.

I just love the Halo 2 music he added to the campaign menu.

It’s not that great. There are fan made ones much better than that one.

It’s actually one of the better fan-made menus I’ve seen. If Heavy Price Paid returns in Halo 4, I’ll be one happy duck.

Here is a better one.

Wow, this is pretty good. I like the music. I also like the addition of the forerunner ships.

> It’s actually one of the better fan-made menus I’ve seen. If Heavy Price Paid returns in Halo 4, I’ll be one happy duck.

I agree.

> Here is a better one.

It’s good, but I like the first one better, due to the music. The music is more exciting, and gives me goosebumps and joy for the game series I’ve been playing since my first Xbox… I remember playing the Halo 1 Demo on this disc that came with a ton of games… I would play that Silent Cartographer for hours, was great fun.

> > Here is a better one.
>
> It’s good, but I like the first one better, due to the music.

Same here.

There is way to much going on in the background, and he just copied it from a CEA terminal lol.
It’s alright for a fan made menu but I don’t like it at all, I have seen WAY better.

> Here is a better one.

I don’t like it much.

> > Here is a better one.
>
> It’s good, but I like the first one better, due to the music. The music is more exciting, and gives me goosebumps and joy for the game series I’ve been playing since my first Xbox… I remember playing the Halo 1 Demo on this disc that came with a ton of games… I would play that Silent Cartographer for hours, was great fun.

Yeah, that and the one me and you quoted reminded me more of Lost Planet then it did Halo.

At least the one in the OP actually gives you that halo vibe. Could tone down the crackling and distorting screen about, though.

Too much clutter. But I’m not a fan of those fan-made menus in general. they’re all the same. Reach style UI, inception music, forerunner dreadnoughts, and a pretty picture. Nothing special.

Does anyone know the music he put during the CEA terminal? When Guilty was talking?

> Does anyone know the music he put during the CEA terminal? When Guilty was talking?

Nope, sorry. You could try sending him a message asking him in Private chat.

> Does anyone know the music he put during the CEA terminal? When Guilty was talking?

It’s Halo 2 music, I think.

> I’m not usually one for Halo 4, but this was quite amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I wanted to share it with all of you.
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY3T6B1qnAo&feature=related

Well, it’s not bad, but there are many others which are better and which required more skill to create. What he did is just taking the 1st Halo CEA Terminal and put a transparent foreground over it. So basically I don’t like the main menu, but I liked the campaign menu.

It was alright, perhaps a bit too busy with the Terminal video going on in the background with Spark talking. Main Menus don’t need to be overcomplicated since that leads to it looking messy.

> > Does anyone know the music he put during the CEA terminal? When Guilty was talking?
>
> It’s Halo 2 music, I think.

It’s not, trust me. I have intimate knowledge of all the music featured in Halo 2.

I could have made that. Just take the first terminal, lower the opacity, and put it over an image of the Shield World.