This Update Saved Warzone

Warzone was becoming steadily more stale and underwhelming, but simply speeding up the req level attainment and upping the despawn time to 20 seconds COMPLETELY changed how fun Warzone can be.

Warzone was meant to be chaotic to an extent with tons of vehicles and power weapons, but it had steadily devolved into something else. 343 saved warzone with this update.

Yeah i forgot about the weapon despawn time, i was well happy to find my weapon waiting for me

I agree, this is a welcome update. Hopefully they continue to make improvements like this along the way.

I tend to get sniped every time I peek my head out of an armory. I guess sense you can retrieve your weapons now that there are tons of snipers.

Still waiting for a fix for Boss stealing.

> 2533274887968151;5:
> Still waiting for a fix for Boss stealing.

Easier fix. Two health bars. One for the blue team and one for the red team. Each team can only see their own teams’ health bar. Whichever team depletes their health bar first gets the boss kill.

I’ve said this since day one. Agree that it’s a nuisance the way it is, but at least this is a start.

> 2533274808404934;6:
> > 2533274887968151;5:
> > Still waiting for a fix for Boss stealing.
>
>
> Easier fix. Two health bars. One for the blue team and one for the red team. Each team can only see their own teams’ health bar. Whichever team depletes their health bar first gets the boss kill.
>
> I’ve said this since day one. Agree that it’s a nuisance the way it is, but at least this is a start.

It just frustrates me when people defend this without acknowledging that anyone with line of sight can steal the kill. I’m fine with having to defend the boss from the enemy team to assure you get the kill, but it’s too damn hard when it’s that easy to steal it.

I agree. I would still like to tweak it a bit more though… for example, I think it would be good fun if WZ assault had variable starting REQ level. If it sometimes started at REQ level 3, or even level 5 every now and then it could completely change the experience. It might not work well, but I would like to try it!

> 2533274808404934;6:
> > 2533274887968151;5:
>
>
> Easier fix. Two health bars. One for the blue team and one for the red team. Each team can only see their own teams’ health bar. Whichever team depletes their health bar first gets the boss kill.
>
> I’ve said this since day one. Agree that it’s a nuisance the way it is, but at least this is a start.

Ooooh i like that i just wonder how feasible it is to implement

Well Warzone Assault is actually working here in Australia for the first time I can remember so that’s pretty good.

> 2533274808404934;6:
> > 2533274887968151;5:
>
>
>

This is a very good idea and totally agree with you.

Indeed it did; now it can only get better.

> 2533274846171508;9:
> > 2533274808404934;6:
> > > 2533274887968151;5:
> > > Still waiting for a fix for Boss stealing.
> >
> >
> > Easier fix. Two health bars. One for the blue team and one for the red team. Each team can only see their own teams’ health bar. Whichever team depletes their health bar first gets the boss kill.
> >
> > I’ve said this since day one. Agree that it’s a nuisance the way it is, but at least this is a start.
>
>
> Ooooh i like that i just wonder how feasible it is to implement

I like the Point based on % dmg. if the damage gets split 75%-25% so do the points. plus maybe a few bonus points for last shot. Would keep the games closer.

> 2533274808404934;1:
> Warzone was becoming steadily more stale and underwhelming, but simply speeding up the req level attainment and upping the despawn time to 20 seconds COMPLETELY changed how fun Warzone can be.
>
> Warzone was meant to be chaotic to an extent with tons of vehicles and power weapons, but it had steadily devolved into something else. 343 saved warzone with this update.

I’m absolutely loving this update to Warzone much more fun.

So glad for the 20 second despawn time.

> 2533274808404934;6:
> > 2533274887968151;5:
>
>
>

I hope you are joking. That idea is abysmal.

> 2533274813192196;15:
> So glad for the 20 second despawn time.

Haha. It’s quite nice to be able to just rummage through the pile of weapons on the ground and pick what you want now huh.

> 2535465292242058;16:
> > 2533274808404934;6:
> > > 2533274887968151;5:
> > > Still waiting for a fix for Boss stealing.
> >
> >
> > Easier fix. Two health bars. One for the blue team and one for the red team. Each team can only see their own teams’ health bar. Whichever team depletes their health bar first gets the boss kill.
> >
> > I’ve said this since day one. Agree that it’s a nuisance the way it is, but at least this is a start.
>
>
> I hope you are joking. That idea is abysmal.

Give me one reason smart -Yoink-.

> 2533274808404934;6:
> > 2533274887968151;5:
>
>
>

Two health bars just doesn’t make sense as a concept. If you are fighting an enemy, he’s not going to take 99% of his damage from Blue Team but survive an additional 99% from Red. If Blue Team drops the baddie to 99% and Red swoops in for that final shot, it makes sense. Bad guys don’t have separate health bars. Only once source of Hit Points.

> 2533274887968151;5:
> Still waiting for a fix for Boss stealing.

Boss stealing is part of the game and isn’t a problem to 343.