This update looks pathetic

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

I can’t even explain how pissed off I am with Ghosts of Meridian.
The armor is HIDEOUS, we get a fist of RUKT ripoff, it looks like a cheesy Gravity Hammer with a sticker on it.
To my knowledge we aren’t even getting a new gamemode. WOW
I want to meet the guy who designs the helmets for halo 5, they might have been drunk.
Just check out the Dynast helmet and armor, WHAT IS THAT??? IT LOOKS LIKE AN ATHLON VARIANT WITH MORE EDGES!
but Hey, at least we know they’re working VERY hard on this update, I MEAN LOOK, WE GET THE “STEAKTACULAR” EMBLEM!!!
I MEAN, WHO EVEN WANTS INFECTION, RIGHT??? At least we get the steaktacular emblem

I agree, this update is embarrassingly bare-bones. The new map looks cool, but other than that, everything else is BS filler.

Every update has been pathetic. I didn’t realize that “free” meant get screwed, I’d rather have payed $50 for a season pass.

> 2533274921821201;1:
> I can’t even explain how hyped I am with Ghosts of Meridian**!**
> The armor is WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED, we get a fist of RUKT sibling, it looks Like an awesome red/orange Gravity Hammer.
> To my knowledge we aren’t even getting a new gamemode, but I don’t really care because I just got 16 new maps yesterday!
> I want to meet the guy who designs the helmets for halo 5, and buy them the whole bar before Buck does.
> Just check out the Dynast helmet and armor, And this is the armor WE need over Achilles.
> but Hey, at least we know they’re working VERY hard on this update, I MEAN LOOK, WE GET THE “STEAKTACULAR” EMBLEM!!! Woot h2 throw back!!

Click bait title: check
rant post: check
post filled with explaination points (!): check
over use of caps: check

Send word to Nalla, we got a live one here.

Fixed the boring stuff too.

hannibal scout hog hype! Shh it’s a secret.

You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.

It may be bare, but I’m still looking forward to the new warzone map, the new vehicle variants, and the new gravity hammer variants.

> 2533274880633045;5:
> You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.

If this the exciting stuff in the update they have to show us, nothing in this update’s gonna be better.

> 2533274921821201;7:
> > 2533274880633045;5:
> > You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.
>
>
> If this the exciting stuff in the update they have to show us, nothing in this update’s gonna be better.

Wait until you see the next update: Remember Reach.
Contents: Drivable Forklift (mythic) REQ lvl 9. And nothing else.

> 2533274909139271;8:
> > 2533274921821201;7:
> > > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.
> >
> >
> > If this the exciting stuff in the update they have to show us, nothing in this update’s gonna be better.
>
>
> Wait until you see the next update: Remember Reach.
> Contents: Drivable Forklift (mythic) REQ lvl 9. And nothing else.

I know you’re joking, but I want that.

> 2533274880633045;9:
> > 2533274909139271;8:
> > > 2533274921821201;7:
> > > > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > > You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.
> > >
> > >
> > > If this the exciting stuff in the update they have to show us, nothing in this update’s gonna be better.
> >
> >
> > Wait until you see the next update: Remember Reach.
> > Contents: Drivable Forklift (mythic) REQ lvl 9. And nothing else.
>
>
> I know you’re joking, but I want that.

I would love a drivable forklift, but at this point, I don’t know if 343 is skilled enough to even pull off a forklift.

> 2533274921821201;10:
> > 2533274880633045;9:
> > > 2533274909139271;8:
> > > > 2533274921821201;7:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > > > You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > If this the exciting stuff in the update they have to show us, nothing in this update’s gonna be better.
> > >
> > >
> > > Wait until you see the next update: Remember Reach.
> > > Contents: Drivable Forklift (mythic) REQ lvl 9. And nothing else.
> >
> >
> > I know you’re joking, but I want that.
>
>
> I would love a drivable forklift, but at this point, I don’t know if 343 is skilled enough to even pull off a forklift.

looks like someone didn’t play the campaign, because there are multiple forklifts on the Osiris meridian missions. Last time I checked, that was made by 343i.

Its not even out yet?

> 2533274909139271;11:
> > 2533274921821201;10:
> > > 2533274880633045;9:
> > > > 2533274909139271;8:
> > > > > 2533274921821201;7:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > > > > You don’t even know the entirety of the contents yet.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > If this the exciting stuff in the update they have to show us, nothing in this update’s gonna be better.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Wait until you see the next update: Remember Reach.
> > > > Contents: Drivable Forklift (mythic) REQ lvl 9. And nothing else.
> > >
> > >
> > > I know you’re joking, but I want that.
> >
> >
> > I would love a drivable forklift, but at this point, I don’t know if 343 is skilled enough to even pull off a forklift.
>
>
> looks like someone didn’t play the campaign, because there are multiple forklifts on the Osiris meridian missions. Last time I checked, that was made by 343i.

but were they DRIVABLE? no. We know they have props in the game.

There’s a trending thread right now that you might want to use. Also, the dynast armor is a CQB remake and its looks pretty good IMO. To be honest, I think they are saving all the good stuff for memories of reach. You know, 343 could’ve waited with the 14 community maps…

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274793226068;3:
> Every update has been pathetic. I didn’t realize that “free” meant get screwed, I’d rather have payed $50 for a season pass.

GET THE F OUT OF HERE. People like you make me sick of this community.

> 2533274974695300;15:
> > 2533274793226068;3:
> > Every update has been pathetic. I didn’t realize that “free” meant get screwed, I’d rather have payed $50 for a season pass.
>
>
> GET THE F OUT OF HERE. People like you make me sick of this community.

Yes dam him for stating his opinion. Even if he is wrong he can say what he likes.

I would wait to know all that is in it before complaining, but I think the dynast armor looks relly cool

> 2533274880633045;16:
> > 2533274974695300;15:
> > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > Every update has been pathetic. I didn’t realize that “free” meant get screwed, I’d rather have payed $50 for a season pass.
> >
> >
> > GET THE F OUT OF HERE. People like you make me sick of this community.
>
>
> Yes dam him for stating his opinion. Even if he is wrong he can say what he likes.

I’d also rather pay for a season pass, at least we would get decent content from that. I didn’t regret buying all of Halo 3’s, Reaches, and 4’s DLC.
It was worth it.

> 2533274974695300;15:
> > 2533274793226068;3:
> > Every update has been pathetic. I didn’t realize that “free” meant get screwed, I’d rather have payed $50 for a season pass.
>
>
> GET THE F OUT OF HERE. People like you make me sick of this community.

Would you rather have maybe 1 map each month and a bunch of req cards or 4 + map packs and everything else you want added? That’s all I’m saying. Worked for Halo 2, 3, Reach & 4. Don’t fix what ain’t broke.

> 2533274921821201;18:
> > 2533274880633045;16:
> > > 2533274974695300;15:
> > > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > > Every update has been pathetic. I didn’t realize that “free” meant get screwed, I’d rather have payed $50 for a season pass.
> > >
> > >
> > > GET THE F OUT OF HERE. People like you make me sick of this community.
> >
> >
> > Yes dam him for stating his opinion. Even if he is wrong he can say what he likes.
>
>
> I’d also rather pay for a season pass, at least we would get decent content from that. I didn’t regret buying all of Halo 3’s, Reaches, and 4’s DLC.
> It was worth it.

You would want to buy a season pass for this content? The older map packs contained truly new maps not quick remixes.