This update is so broken

I was excited, but now I’m far more frustrated and had my first day of Halo Warzone firefight ruined for me, here’s a screenshot of my just under 9 hours (Edit: perhaps only 9 mins, I dunno) ban. And here’s my recording showing me minding my own business before getting ripped out of the game:

ScreenShot
Gamerecord 1
Gamerecord 2

For the record, my connection is fine, I’ve played overwatch and destiny today with no errors or extreme lag, this is just a Halo 5 thing, and it didn’t do this until the Dumb update came around. For which I sat and waited for just so it could ban me for trying to play the game…(Edit: and even if the ban is shorter, I still can’t play it at this point)

Great Job. Now can anyone tell me what’s going on?? 343 or anyone else?

I am confident that is not a 9hr ban. It’s like 9min.

> 2533274808074181;2:
> I am confident that is not a 9hr ban. It’s like 9min.

Well I like, never get banned, so if it’s like 9 mins, that’s much better, but still I can’t play this game because of how it keeps ripping me out of it with no warning.

> 2533274808074181;2:
> I am confident that is not a 9hr ban. It’s like 9min.

I get banned a lot, and that definitely appears to be minutes. I agree with guywhoiam.

> 2533274944987339;3:
> > 2533274808074181;2:
> > I am confident that is not a 9hr ban. It’s like 9min.
>
>
> Well I like, never get banned, so if it’s like 9 mins, that’s much better, but still I can’t play this game because of how it keeps ripping me out of it with no warning.

I’ve gotten booted from matches a few times. But have not gotten banned yet. But when I do I can assure you I will forget about this game and play something else for days maybe months. I will not lose any sleep over not playing. They don’t want me playing? Thats cool. there are too many good games to play to sweat not playing this even though I really enjoy it.

Please take your ban discussion to the ban thread at the top of the support section.

I do believe I know what happened. I could be wrong, but sometimes if you are in a fireteam and the leader quits, the rest of the group will also be forced to leave. I only think this is the problem because the page said “FIRETEAM HAS CHANGED”.

> 2533274825101441;5:
> > 2533274944987339;3:
> > > 2533274808074181;2:
> > > I am confident that is not a 9hr ban. It’s like 9min.
> >
> >
> > Well I like, never get banned, so if it’s like 9 mins, that’s much better, but still I can’t play this game because of how it keeps ripping me out of it with no warning.
>
>
> I’ve gotten booted from matches a few times. But have not gotten banned yet. But when I do I can assure you I will forget about this game and play something else for days maybe months. I will not lose any sleep over not playing. They don’t want me playing? Thats cool. there are too many good games to play to sweat not playing this even though I really enjoy it.

I’d agree with you, but I after taking a long break from this game already, I was really looking forward to firefight. But that memory has already been tainted so back to overwatch I guess.

> 2535470708570310;7:
> I do believe I know what happened. I could be wrong, but sometimes if you are in a fireteam and the leader quits, the rest of the group will also be forced to leave. I only think this is the problem because the page said “FIRETEAM HAS CHANGED”.

Well I’m not in a fireteam though, that’s the problem…

> 2533274875982754;6:
> Please take your ban discussion to the ban thread at the top of the support section.

This is less about the ban, and more about the glitch…

It’s just the overload on the servers because of the sheer amount of players playing and buying req packs. Sorry you got banned, it’s happend to me as well.