This Update Already Ruined Warzone

I load into 4 warzone games all spawntraped. What is this? Convinces me to just quit, I really thought 343 redeemed themselves with this update-guess not. Another thing is this update forces me to pull out a plasma pistol or void’s tear. Oni and Hannibal wasps are conpletley broken. Good Job

It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.

I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking

> 2533274980694172;3:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
>
> I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking

Maybe for right now, but right after people get use to them. People might bringing them down way quicker.

> 2535409489305717;4:
> > 2533274980694172;3:
> > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
> >
> > I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking
>
> Maybe for right now, but right after people get use to them. People might bringing them down way quicker.

ya the only problem ive ran into is people not spawning reqs to take them down

> 2533274840624875;5:
> > 2535409489305717;4:
> > > 2533274980694172;3:
> > > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
> > >
> > > I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking
> >
> > Maybe for right now, but right after people get use to them. People might bringing them down way quicker.
>
> ya the only problem ive ran into is people not spawning reqs to take them down

Yeah. I mean once you get to level 8 or something you can spawn Scorpions to take them down, Enchidas, and Voids Tears. And the Grenade Launcher is gonna wreck them down. Including the variant.

You must have bad luck warzone has been great today

> 2533274980694172;3:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
>
> I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking

They are hardly game breaking. you will see a lot for a couple days while people want to try them out but they will tone down after awhile. some are just salty because they haven’t quite figured out how to take them down.

I don’t play Warzone because I think it’s terrible. So if people who like Warzone think it’s terrible now, maybe I’ll like it. lol

Here’s one really cool thing about the update: check this out. pretty neat huh? Okay, that was fun.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274980694172;3:
> > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
> >
> > I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking
>
> They are hardly game breaking. you will see a lot for a couple days while people want to try them out but they will tone down after awhile. some are just salty because they haven’t quite figured out how to take them down.

Taking them down isn’t the problem, I think 4 and 5 REQ is just too early

> 2533274980694172;10:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2533274980694172;3:
> > > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
> > >
> > > I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking
> >
> > They are hardly game breaking. you will see a lot for a couple days while people want to try them out but they will tone down after awhile. some are just salty because they haven’t quite figured out how to take them down.
>
> Taking them down isn’t the problem, I think 4 and 5 REQ is just too early

To be fair that gen grenade launchers does crazy damage for a levels 3 REQ

dude, whiplash at req 4, arclight/splaser at req 5…i think u have effective counters for each of the new wasps…u cud also use rockets seeing how they are easier to lock onto as compared to banshees and their annoying dodging.

The update just dropped. People are still getting use to it

> 2535409489305717;4:
> > 2533274980694172;3:
> > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
> >
> > I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking
>
> Maybe for right now, but right after people get use to them. People might bringing them down way quicker.

This, I spawned my first Hannibal Wasp and was immediately shot down by rockets. Why is it a bad thing you have to spawn a PP to take them down?

Loving the new Warzone, give it another shot.

Players be like what?! I have to learn new tactics and strategy… game is broke… :wink:

Well if it makes you feel better I am already out of ONI wasp and as hard as it is to get regular wasp I doubt I will ever get a ONI or Hannibal wasp.

God forbid you have to actually call in cheap REQs to take down vehicles.

> 2533274980694172;3:
> > 2535409489305717;2:
> > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
>
> I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking

I’m still downloading what req is the oni/hannible wasp varients

They’re new ones. You get a couple free in an update pack.

> 2535447915516912;18:
> > 2533274980694172;3:
> > > 2535409489305717;2:
> > > It sounds like you just got bad games. Everyone else seems to like this new update.
> >
> > I guess but I still think that the new wasps are gamebreaking
>
> I’m still downloading what req is the oni/hannible wasp varients

Oni 4. Hannibal 5