This Symbol. What is it?

I have not seen it before and have no idea what in the name of the seven divines it means.

The update preview. There is a square symbol on the same row of the Mark V Alpha Reflex armor - it’s the last one and it’s uncommon. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! What does the symbol mean?!?!

Speculate or tell me, here’s the link.
March Community Update Preview

Thanks for your time.

It’s an armor mod.

Its an Armor mod of some sort.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> It’s an armor mod.

How do you even know that? There isn’t a single other instance in which that picture is shown… unless it’s in game… in which case I probably haven’t been paying attention. THOUGH I HIGHLY DOUBT IT IS.

Looks like an Ultra rare Armor mod. It could also be that your spartan is hungry maybe 343 is making the sims lol

Armor Moddddddddd

> 2533274956086815;4:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > It’s an armor mod.
>
>
> How do you even know that? There isn’t a single other instance in which that picture is shown… unless it’s in game… in which case I probably haven’t been paying attention. THOUGH I HIGHLY DOUBT IT IS.

Source

I would also like a link or something that proves its an armor mod symbol, im just curious

Ah, thank you

> 2533274956086815;1:
> I have not seen it before and have no idea what in the name of the seven divines it means.
>
> The update preview. There is a square symbol on the same row of the Mark V Alpha Reflex armor - it’s the last one and it’s uncommon. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! What does the symbol mean?!?!
>
> Speculate or tell me, here’s the link.
> March Community Update Preview
>
> Thanks for your time.

Look at ready up lives video. He stated that it was a armor mod and he knows what he’s talking about.

It is an armor mod … they already confirmed that.