This sums up How Badly I think Halo 4 is being Produced

Just a quick screenie I pulled up from the conan video.

:frowning:

So umm, your problem is with the BRs scope? Graphics? The IVs themselves? The recoil?

I know the person shooting dropped a few shots in that clip but that Spartan went down quick. Before that it looked fast and jump height is much improved from lol Reach

I fail to see your point, all I see is a screenshot of a game that looks great.

its weird the BR having a now ‘square’ scope rather than the circular one…but meh i’ll get used too it, the clip was awesome though regardless

welcome to Halo 2.

Is OP saying that the cursor flashing is lagging or that players have large hit boxes?

I hate the square scope.

Welcome to damn near every game on the market.

> I hate the square scope.

Same here. It seems generic now.

What I see is a red reticule when the scope is nowhere near the player.

“We’ve had multi player running for a while now” - Nearly 2 months ago
And that was probably LAN

I see a game that is being created solely for casuals first, and anybody else being allowed to play the game is a coincidence. Like huge hitboxes making it impossible not to kill anybody, and then three medals and text all over the screen so you feel instant gratification with the game.

The fact that the target retina is red even though it’s not even scoped on the target anyone?

That’s a hitbox of the size of a sumo wrestler in a spartan.

> What I see is a red reticule when the scope is nowhere near the player.
>
> “We’ve had multi player running for a while now” - Nearly 2 months ago
> And that was probably LAN
>
> I see a game that is being created solely for casuals first, and anybody else being allowed to play the game is a coincidence. Like huge hitboxes making it impossible not to kill anybody, and then three medals and text all over the screen so you feel instant gratification with the game.

First of all, the game is still over 6 months away from release, so there are a ton of things that need to be changed or are subject to change, so the autoaim might decrease between now and then.

Second of all, every single Halo game on the consoles have had this much amount of auto aim, as do other shooters. You just don’t notice it when you’re playing since you’re in the action. This amount of autoaim is required due to controllers not being nearly as accurate as a mouse and keyboard, as well as to compensate for lag. It’s always been there, and it won’t be leaving console games any time soon.

I see Still, if it turns red, those hitboxes they have now need to drastically be reduced, you might as well not attempt to aim :confused: Though are going to judge the game based off an incomplete build?

Now this thread is about how Halo 4 suck now correct? That’s how these threads usually work. It’s going to be like COD, it’s going flop and not sell, cancel Halo 4 and re release Halo CE/2 etc. I’ve think i seen every possible reason why Halo 4 shouldn’t even exist.

Game is still going to polish. If the game went gold today I would be freaking out but relax we got 6 months to go.

> I see Still, if it turns red, those hitboxes they have now need to drastically be reduced, you might as well not attempt to aim :confused:
>
>
> Now this thread is about how Halo 4 suck now correct? That’s how these threads usually work. It’s going to be like COD, it’s going flop and not sell, cancel Halo 4 and re release Halo CE/2 etc. I’ve think i seen every possible reason why Halo 4 shouldn’t even exist.

Seeing the hitbox… its just like halo 2 without the button glitches. inb4 return of combos

343’s design on the sniper and BR scopes are overly complicated and awkward. They need to simplify them.

> > I see Still, if it turns red, those hitboxes they have now need to drastically be reduced, you might as well not attempt to aim :confused:
> >
> >
> > Now this thread is about how Halo 4 suck now correct? That’s how these threads usually work. It’s going to be like COD, it’s going flop and not sell, cancel Halo 4 and re release Halo CE/2 etc. I’ve think i seen every possible reason why Halo 4 shouldn’t even exist.
>
> Seeing the hitbox… its just like halo 2 without the button glitches. inb4 return of combos

To say Halo 2 was saved by the button combos is an understatement. Without that, what i don’t think fans would be praising it. I remember Halo 2 sucks.com and how CE was much better because 2 added dual wielding, no god tier pistol, pre patched BR and SMG starts.

Maybe Halo would be better off without any more games. Sequels usually change or add things, halo fans don’t like that.

Hey I´m all for Halo 4, but that does seem a a bit off…

what stage of development are you in? - “crunch,” assets are being finalised, levels are being polished, graphics and weapons are being tweaked.

“we’ve had multiplayer running for some time now” (two months ago)

bollucks to “pre-alpha” as an excuse. Total bollucks.