This song 4 Halo 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gzZ-fw0wR8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Talking about songs, hope they include The Siege of Madrigal in.

It’s a new sound team and they are creating the score from scratch. If you read the Q&A and the ViDoc you would know that all the music is being done from scratch. While it’s a decent soundtrack, it would be nice to see some new music in the series as it may suit the Halo story of delving into Master Chief’s human side more. It would also just be nice to have something new overall as these songs have been used throughout the series and I think it’s time for a change because it’s a new trilogy and a new company and therefore they should at least be allowed to try some new music.

They do want to make the music just as good if not better than Marty’s amazing scores.

> It’s a new sound team and they are creating the score from scratch. If you read the Q&A and the ViDoc you would know that all the music is being done from scratch. While it’s a decent soundtrack, it would be nice to see some new music in the series as it may suit the Halo story of delving into Master Chief’s human side more. It would also just be nice to have something new overall as these songs have been used throughout the series and I think it’s time for a change because it’s a new trilogy and a new company and therefore they should at least be allowed to try some new music.
>
> They do want to make the music just as good if not better than Marty’s amazing scores.

I know its a good thing to have new music and all but. I just wish they add in a few classic themes for a high nostalgia factor.

> I know its a good thing to have new music and all but. I just wish they add in a few classic themes for a high nostalgia factor.

I know you want it for nostalgia, but Halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy and therefore is effectively being built from the ground up. There might be a couple of older Halo songs, but it seems unlikely for the reason I just gave.

Do I mind? Not really. Although they are great music scores, they want to add their own music to make Halo their game, not Bungie’s; and that’s fair enough because they are taking over the series and need to make this clear to that people so that they know that they are not Bungie and don’t have the obligation to follow what they did.

The music in “The Making of Halo 4” trailer sounds pretty awesome though.

Sorry guys, I meant to link this one lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWaqCND6a3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player