THIS SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING ADDED TO MULTIPLAYER

A matchmaking system where you get matched up with other players with the same party size as you.

This should be the first thing 343i even consider putting in matchmaking.

Cough Halo 3 Cough

Cough Competent and Intelligent Matchmaking no where to be found in Reach Cough

I agree. The matchmaking pairing seems to be getting worse by the day. Example: Just tonight I was searching Super Slayer by myself. My 2nd or 3rd game, I get matched against a full party. 2 Reclaimers, a Forerunner, and a Field Marshall. I was matched up with 3 other randoms. Needless to say, we got wrecked. The final score was 50-15. It was funny though, I had 14 of our team’s 15 kills.

Stuff like that happens all the time, and it’s even more annoying getting matched up against 5 Inheritors, 2 Forerunners, and a Reclaimer partied up in BTB. It’s just not fair and not fun.

> I agree. The matchmaking pairing seems to be getting worse by the day. Example: Just tonight I was searching Super Slayer by myself. My 2nd or 3rd game, I get matched against a full party. 2 Reclaimers, a Forerunner, and a Field Marshall. I was matched up with 3 other randoms. Needless to say, we got wrecked. The final score was 50-15. It was funny though, I had 14 of our team’s 15 kills.
>
> Stuff like that happens all the time, and it’s even more annoying getting matched up against 5 Inheritors, 2 Forerunners, and a Reclaimer partied up in BTB. It’s just not fair and not fun.

1 reason I don’t play BTB anymore.

People are just going to say “play with friends,” but not all my friends play Halo, and they aren’t always on.

You know, they used to have a great playlist for this . . . It was called Squad Slayer and it was the most splendiferous playlist of all time . . .

> > I agree. The matchmaking pairing seems to be getting worse by the day. Example: Just tonight I was searching Super Slayer by myself. My 2nd or 3rd game, I get matched against a full party. 2 Reclaimers, a Forerunner, and a Field Marshall. I was matched up with 3 other randoms. Needless to say, we got wrecked. The final score was 50-15. It was funny though, I had 14 of our team’s 15 kills.
> >
> > Stuff like that happens all the time, and it’s even more annoying getting matched up against 5 Inheritors, 2 Forerunners, and a Reclaimer partied up in BTB. It’s just not fair and not fun.
>
> 1 reason I don’t play BTB anymore.
>
> People are just going to say “play with friends,” but not all my friends play Halo, and they aren’t always on.
>
> You know, they used to have a great playlist for this . . . It was called Squad Slayer and it was the most splendiferous playlist of all time . . .

Im sorry to say But im in those party’s your talking about with all the high ranks and what not and we hope for party vs party games over every one quits and just gets mad at us for playing …

so yes yes do this party vs party first but if no partys then just fill it in with smaller teams of 4 or 3 and so on…

343 lets Goooo

Halo 2’s Ranking System :smiley:

Every game was a good one, unless you were getting modded :stuck_out_tongue:

Really, I think the programming needs to be done first.

I dont think this would be out of the reach of 343i to do ASAP…

lol yeah dawg

If there were a competitive playlist in Reach, we would go there.

It would be nice, yes.

It would increase match times, as every thing you throw into a search algorithm increases search time exponentially, but it could be worth it.

Ideal Priority:
Connection, Skill, DLC, Party size, Preferences.

> Really, I think the programming needs to be done first.

What do you think this (Party matching) feature would be? A lever?