This rant is now dead, do not respond to it...

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Disclaimer: All of this is strictly opinionated. I have no idea what the community truly loves, I just go off a majority of the forums I see and off of youtube.
Ok is it me or are there too many armors in Halo 5… thats the reason why we cant have more of a chance to get something good. All of the Halo Armor from the past games have been badass and what do we get? Ok first off, Mako, Breaker, Fenrir… you look retarded. what kind of helmet is that (Im sorry to the people who like them but i know lots of people hate those helmets) Seeker has no true reason to be around as it seems useless. You can see just fine and that helmet gives no help with peripheral vision. Commando, ok that was a piece of crap. Some of the new armors are actually good like the Teishin and Shinobi helmets, also the Argus and Helioskrill have history to them so they deserve their spot. That’s something I liked about the past armors, their looks, Practicality or fame/infamy. EVA/Hermes Is made for Zero G activity and is the famous helmet of Kelly-087, Noble is the famous helmet of Carter-A259 that was originally called Commando in Halo Reach, Recon was the Infamous helmet that could only be earned through the Vidmaster achievements, showing how much skill a player must have to be worthy enough to unlock the helmet, and as my last example: Mark V: the classic helmet. Everyone liked the design of it and seeing it gone was something people hated, thus it has returned in every Halo to follow, and now it is to be reincarnated as Mark IV (technically the Mark V helmet belonged to the Mark IV but it was improved greatly since then on the interior, so the helmet is whatever you call it. Mark IV = Mark V). Thats why Halo armor is loved: because it’s cool, because it has history, it has everything that fans love. The only reason I use the Mark V is because It’s something we don’t always see anymore throughout the campaign, and it’s a famous armor set due to the past games. Im going to start the hunt for the Mark IV when it arrives and only because it’s something I love. If 343 needs to add anymore armors, let them only be the good ones like Hayabusa (BRING IT BACK), Rouge and CQB. Theyre the best ones and fan favorites.
Edit: Ok i know this was half baked, It was very early in the morning when i wrote that and I was only half thinking. Im not saying that ALL people hate the new armors but I’ve done digging around the forums and about 10 of every 15 hate the new armors. I went with a majority. I was a bit nitpicky with this (Blame CinemaSins’ youtube channel for making me like this). Believe it or not I’m not the first to do this. Someone else actually beat me to it with his own forum. Don’t just become pissed off because I’m complaining. If you watched CinemaSins then you know if you just saw their rants and sin videos all in text you’d hate them and say theyre complaining, and thats kinda what they do while they Nitpick through every movie they can find. This wasn’t a Rant about the unlock mechanics, it was about the artwork of the armor… and in my opinion it mostly looks like crap. Even some youtubers hate them, I’ve done the searches so it’s not so uncommon to find someone hating the armors. I mean take Mako for example… I saw it the first time not knowing what that was even useful for. It looked like a cheap remake of the EVA helmet that was scraped together by the same guy who designed Orion.Ok im done ranting now. continue your read and do whatever. I honestly dont care what hate I get for being a whinny -Yoink- about this. Some things just need to not be implemented and this was one thing that could have been changed. Hell, I’d probably remove this forum if I knew how to but I can’t so we all get to suffer this.

Too few and people would complain. People like to constantly unlock new items. Even if they think they don’t, they probably do.

OP, please qualify that these “classic” armors are YOUR favorites, not everyones. As a player from way back in Halo 1 I really don’t like being included in that grey mass that I’m supposed to be a part of just because I have a longer history with the series.

I mostly prefer the new Armor and helmet designs. Master Chief is pretty much the ugliest spartan in my eyes.

(Also, -Yoink- armor that peeks in on your screen on the bottom left. That -Yoink- is annoying as -Yoink-.)

It kinda seems like poeple are slowly running out of things to complain about…

You’re complaining about too much choice?

Think about that. Let it sink in…

Real rant. Everybody gets armour. All of it, you dont have to earn it. Just get blessed by rngesus or spend buku cash!
Please rant about something real.

Kinda supporting OP here, I’d rather they spend time on maps (not forge) than on armor and skins… Plus I really hate this new armor, most of it looks like some Japanese fantasy stuff, (whatever it’s called, manga or something)

> 2535424094525136;6:
> Real rant. Everybody gets armour. All of it, you dont have to earn it. Just get blessed by rngesus or spend buku cash!
> Please rant about something real.

I’d do that but a thousand people already did that… plus the REQ system isn’t too bad for that anyways so i cant see why so many hate it still. we get free DLC out of it

> 2533274791863053;3:
> OP, please qualify that these “classic” armors are YOUR favorites, not everyones. As a player from way back in Halo 1 I really don’t like being included in that grey mass that I’m supposed to be a part of just because I have a longer history with the series.
>
> I mostly prefer the new Armor and helmet designs. Master Chief is pretty much the ugliest spartan in my eyes.
>
> (Also, -Yoink- armor that peeks in on your screen on the bottom left. That -Yoink- is annoying as -Yoink-.)

I get it, But I’ve searched through too many posts and people are saying they want those back the most. Im not saying they’re fan favorites to every halo player ever but they were fan favorites to many of the classic players.

Master chief armor is just opinion based anyway, It’s actually ok i guess… some people like it, some people hate it… I know I have to deal with it because theres no changing those opinions. people only like it because It’s just classic, it makes them feel like the master chief at times, and the first game we were given without it, players would rank up quick just to unlock the helmet again. that version exists because many fans love it, (Im not saying all do, but quite a lot love the helmets)

> 2533274810140824;4:
> It kinda seems like poeple are slowly running out of things to complain about…

I know. Everyone already took everything else. but people have started this stuff up too. Im not the first one.

> 2533274809541057;2:
> Too few and people would complain. People like to constantly unlock new items. Even if they think they don’t, they probably do.

Ok that is psychologically true to a point, however we unlock nothing in the game. We buy them and get them from random chance. and if we’re lucky we get something we like.