this question is for experts

This was originally posted in halo spartan assault. It seems no one slides through so ill try it here. I also deleted the original post to avoid double posting.

this is in reference to halo Spartan assault in conjunction with my win 8.1 mobile. I bought the game. It is fun, but here’s my question…

I was wondering if I could get achievements from this game to go towards my halo score on this site. I am logged into the game under my gamer tag so they are definitely linked

this might be a tough one so thank you in advance for your response! :slight_smile:

This is the Halo Universe section where we talk about Halo’s Lore/Story and things like that. This would be more appropriate for the General Discussion seeing that you already asked this question in the Spartan Assault section.

And to answer your question, I think so, but it you have the game on the xbox/pc/xbox one they won’t add up.

> 2533274975398392;2:
> This is the Halo Universe section where we talk about Halo’s Lore/Story and things like that. This would be more appropriate for the General Discussion seeing that you already asked this question in the Spartan Assault section.
>
> And to answer your question, I think so, but it you have the game on the xbox/pc/xbox one they won’t add up.

thank you for the response. I will continue down the rabbit hole and try general discussion

I would like to B your friend on live. You helped me out. Can I send you a FR?