This particular quote.

“That’s not to say our more stripped down experiences don’t have their charm. One particular game mode that has a cult following may end up with a mainstream breakout because of the features Kevin Franklin and the MP team have added to it to make it “legit.” More on that later.”

Either MLG or Grifball, what does everyone think?

[deleted]

Cough cough

> MLG, Grifball, Invasion or Infection. Possibly SWAT.

Well, seeing as Invasion has been confirmed not in Halo 4, I think we can rule that out.

‘That’s not to say our more stripped down experiences don’t have their charm. One particular game mode that has a cult following may end up with a mainstream breakout because of the features Kevin Franklin and the MP team have added to it to make it “legit.” More on that later.’

He says ‘may end up with a mainstream breakout’, suggesting it isn’t mainstream already. Infection and SWAT are both incredibly mainstream and very popular playlists.

Which is why I’m thinking it’s either MLG or Grifball.

[deleted]

> > > MLG, Grifball, Invasion or Infection. Possibly SWAT.
> >
> > Well, seeing as Invasion has been confirmed not in Halo 4, I think we can rule that out.
>
> Do you have a source? This contradicts what Kiki said in an interview (unless I misheard/misremembered).

Well I just assumed that since there’s no elites in H4, theres no Invasion. ._.

But I guess you could play Spartan v Spartan invasion.

[deleted]

Maybe something similar to a SPRINT only playlist or NO AA’S at all likely a classic style

Although it could be something totally new

[deleted]

> Found it. 4:31-4:37
>
> Kiki: “Invasion is part of Halo. So we can’t… can’t not add…”
> Interviewer (interupting): “(something I can’t make out) to it.”
> Kiki: “Yeah.”
>
>
> That pretty much confirms it. I just wish the interviewer didn’t interrupt her. Can anyone hear what he said?

She says ‘We can’t not add to it’

‘its a pillar for the game’

I’m guessing Grifball, They’ve said you can throw the oddball, I’m thinking it makes since to be able to throw the bomb too, which would completely revolutionize the way Grifball is played.

> I’m guessing Grifball, They’ve said you can throw the oddball, I’m thinking it makes since to be able to throw the bomb too, which would completely revolutionize the way Grifball is played.

Halo 4 would be the best selling Rugby game ever.

[deleted]

> > > Found it. 4:31-4:37
> > >
> > > Kiki: “Invasion is part of Halo. So we can’t… can’t not add…”
> > > Interviewer (interupting): “(something I can’t make out) to it.”
> > > Kiki: “Yeah.”
> > >
> > >
> > > That pretty much confirms it. I just wish the interviewer didn’t interrupt her. Can anyone hear what he said?
> >
> > She says ‘We can’t not add to it’
> >
> > ‘its a pillar for the game’
>
> Well there we go.
>
> This fits with what Frankie was saying (if he was talking about invasion). As someone else said, it could also be Grifball with the throw-able oddball. Or something else entirely.

Although Invasion is hardly a ‘stripped down version of the game’

It’s probably -the- most complicated gamemode.

Soo… I highly doubt it is in fact Invasion.

> Cough cough

Cough louder!! They can’t hear you ._.

> > Cough cough
>
> Cough louder!! They can’t hear you ._.

BLAH HUAH BLAH HUAH!I’m gonna cough up a lung…

[deleted]

> “That’s not to say our more <mark>stripped down</mark> experiences don’t have their charm. One particular game mode that has a <mark>cult following</mark> may end up with a mainstream breakout because of the features Kevin Franklin and the MP team have added to it to make it “legit.” More on that later.”
>
>
>
> Either MLG or Grifball, what does everyone think?

I’m going with MLG. It’s a lot easier to break it out than tweak the regular game. Plus, they could throw spectator mode in there since the bandwidth issue would disappear.