This next trilogy needs to be "Halo"

Reach is downright awful. Those of you who defend it obviously didn’t play the previous trilogy, or were just really bad at multiplayer on the previous games. I’m sick of people saying that We can play a “Classic” playlist. The “Classic” playlist on Reach is NOWHERE NEAR “Classic”. To be honest, it’s pathetic that you all keep bringing that up, a Halo game shouldn’t need a “Classic” playlist, that’s awfully sad. A true “Halo” game shouldn’t need a "Classic"playlist, because the game should already be amazing since it would be “Halo”. Which Reach failed to do, considering it’s the only game with a fail “Classic” playlist.

Before any of you reach boys start raging and defend it, all I have to say is.

If you’re mad then you’re bad.

Most people here want the next trilogy to be Halo, but calling the people who don’t bad isn’t helping. They just don’t play the game seriously so they don’t see how imbalanced Reach is.

am a hardcore halo fan i love the deep story halo has to offer, and i enjoy playing reach i dont know why ppl trash talk it so much

> am a hardcore halo fan i love the deep story halo has to offer, and i enjoy playing reach i dont know why ppl trash talk it so much

It has a lot of terrible mechanics like bloom and AAs, the maps are some of the worst ever made, the matchmaking system is terrible, worse theater and it’s just a sluggish game.

The only welcomed additions for me were the friends list on the side, hitscan, and a more advanced forge.

So, you say you want it like previous Halo’s? People will blame 343 for making such an outdated game. The Halo formula needs some new additions.

> Reach is downright awful. Those of you who defend it obviously didn’t play the previous trilogy, or were just really bad at multiplayer on the previous games. I’m sick of people saying that We can play a “Classic” playlist. The “Classic” playlist on Reach is NOWHERE NEAR “Classic”. To be honest, it’s pathetic that you all keep bringing that up, a Halo game shouldn’t need a “Classic” playlist, that’s awfully sad. A true “Halo” game shouldn’t need a "Classic"playlist, because the game should already be amazing since it would be “Halo”. Which Reach failed to do, considering it’s the only game with a fail “Classic” playlist.
>
> Before any of you reach boys start raging and defend it, all I have to say is.
>
> If you’re mad then you’re bad.

Although the game is far from my favourite in the Halo Saga I would rather play Reach then Battlefield 3 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 based on the fact that I still perfer the multiplayer style. The only problem is the gameplay on Reach is a little far fetched and distort from the old Halo. Personally the gameplay is effected massively by the maps that Bungie have designed for Halo. Personally I hate them maps on Reach, but I’ve seen the combat evolved ones; 343 know how to make their maps better then that of Bungie, check out ridgeline, it’s like a flatout jungle vahalla, just pure awesome and headlong is back. You can’t say no to that!

> So, you say you want it like previous Halo’s? People will blame 343 for making such an outdated game. The Halo formula needs some new additions.

No one would say that the game is outdated just because they used mechanics that were in previous Halo games. I don’t understand why people think adding useless features makes the game better.