this new info is killing me

the new info is making halo turn into call of halo , how can there not be elites us playable characters ? and why take firefight out just because there is a nw game mode ??? this is starting to suck , whats next ? that there will be weapon modification or nukes ??? I Hope 343i dont mess up otherwise all of the future halo games will die

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9967/frankiesaveusv.jpg

stop looking for any little bad thing look at it as a “New” way to play halo.

> the new info is making halo turn into call of halo , how can there not be elites us playable characters ? and why take firefight out just because there is a nw game mode ??? this is starting to suck , whats next ? that there will be weapon modification or nukes ??? I Hope 343i dont mess up otherwise all of the future halo games will die
>
>
> http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9967/frankiesaveusv.jpg

Facedesk
It’s not CoD, if it was, it would be called Call of Duty: Halo. Just because some things change in a game doesn’t make it the end of the world. No one knows for sure that these changes are for the worse, and if 343i thought so do you really think they would waste their time making a game with those standards?

I say wait until more information is released, clear information on changes. Then try out the game, if you still don’t like it then complain on the internet.

> stop looking for any little bad thing look at it as a “New” way to play halo.

Without the Sangheili in halo 4 multiplayer not only many fans are disapointed but also machinimas are ruined.

No one cares if you think it’s going to be “Call Of Halo 4” or whatever else.

No gameplay, no proof that the changes are bad.

sorry staff captain, back to social slayer for u.
don’t be upset with skilled players because u need a way to kill us. all these new ways to “even out” the battlefield ain’t gunna do crap if u can’t hit 5 str8 br shots kid.

past expericnces tell us other wise…

Spartan Ops just seems like the evolution of Fire Fight, and there will most-likely be Fire Fight elements to it.

WHAT HAS 343 DONE TO MY BABY!!!