This Needs to Stop (MajorNoobOwnage Apology)

FORUM, I am sorry that you are currently on fire.

It’s up to the users to stop the flame that is consuming the Halo community.

Everyone, I’m sorry for creating threads that feed the pandemonium, and you all should be sorry too. My solution: Just stop posting. Let the threads pass through the forum without a single reply.

STOP FEEDING THE MAYHEM.

Sorry for my actions.
I’ll make up for them by not posting for the rest of the night. Bye <3

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s up to us to Punch 343i in the face to snap some sense into them.

Embrace the flames, it’s the only way.

Quick! Somebody grab a bubble shield and a bucket of water!

If we keep complaining, maybe a 343 employee wil come and post something here that will make us a bit happier.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

In other news, I’m banned on my other account. How do I check the status and the reason of this ban?

> If we keep complaining, maybe a 343 employee wil come and post something here that will make us a bit happier.

Like saying that they’re handing Halo 4 over to Bungie. I can hope can’t I?

>

Haha, that is funny. Frankie said that he will explain the Gameinformer article.

"There will be a podcast. Nerves will be soothed. Things explained. Items clarified.

I wouldn’t worry.

Storm before the calm."

> Quick! Somebody grab a bubble shield and a bucket of water!

You won’t be able to do that, but the bright side you an look through walls to find fire. Taking it out though, not gonna happen.

> If we keep complaining, maybe a 343 employee wil come and post something here that will make us a bit happier.

give it up. they don’t even know these forums exist