This may sound strange...

I cant remember how long ago, but I think it was before the release of Halo 4, I had a dream about Halo. Now, I know that some people talk about dreaming the future, and I certainly have had strong experiences of Deja Vu before (dreaming about being in a huge place with thousands of people dressed in purple, (that was my graduation). At any rate, I dreamed about some weird maps, one with some huge stadium, another with all i can recall there being some factory esque roundabout. But the one i want to share (before Halo 5 actually comes out, and if this happens to be a map) is one that i remember some key details about (sort of).

It was an open map, with land somewhat reminiscent of Tempest from Halo Reach. There was a base of somekind on one side of the map, with little jutting islands in the center, some with turrets on them, with ghosts and mongooses (mongeese?). It was somewhat mazelike, so these smaller vehicles could criss-cross throughout. Then the strangest thing was a giant wall on the other side, very Forerunner looking (electricity running throughout) and there sentinels along it as well (sentinels in a MP map? strange I know).

I just felt like getting this out there, just in the offchance that it happens to be accurate. Out of all the strange Halo related dreams ive had, this one makes the most sense, and stands out the most.

That is all.

> (sentinels in a MP map? strange I know).

Bots in Halo 5 confirmed.

> (sentinels in a MP map? strange I know).

Sentinels in a MP map isn’t strange at all. There where Sentinels constantly flying around on Construct in Halo 3.

> > (sentinels in a MP map? strange I know).
>
> Sentinels in a MP map isn’t strange at all. There where Sentinels constantly flying around on Construct in Halo 3.

And isolation in the sky.

> > (sentinels in a MP map? strange I know).
>
> Sentinels in a MP map isn’t strange at all. There where Sentinels constantly flying around on Construct in Halo 3.

I thought there were Sentinels on a MP map, i just couldnt remember. The one thing i remember was 2401 Penintent Tangent flying on the map Backwash