This lobby is just fcked

In lobby, there are 5 players… then this magical lobby make 1 vs 4 match, WTF? why not 3v2 or wathever? ¬¬" I played the entire match alone against 4 in swat -.- did 40 kills but lost

-.-

> In lobby, there are 5 players… then this magical lobby make 1 vs 4 match, WTF? why not 3v2 or wathever? ¬¬" I played the entire match alone against 4 in swat -.- did 40 kills but lost
>
> -.-

sorry to state this but i checked your stats the most you have had was 39 and that was BTB soooooo js. but yes i have had this happen a few time not sure why

^ cut him some slack, kill number was not the main point. Here:

34 kills and only 1 active player on his team against 4 - scored 34 kills.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#Halo4/JeanMatsunaga/home/match-488c37de34796beb

Played like a hero by the look of things and didn’t quit.

In this game you played against full party. So its that or splitting a party.

Maybe they are grouped together o.o

Kudos for not quitting dude!

Because those 4 players are together, and there’s 3 players joining at that moment that will be put on your team. Or at least that’s what happens for me 95% of the time.

Sorry for you getting screwed though. Not 1 person in JIP… That’s gotta suck.

This happens when you remain in a party after a previous game. The next game will start after a set amount of time regardless of player number, so if 4 of the 5 players are in a party, those 4 will be placed against the one other guy. That’s why when I finish a game and people start leaving, I usually leave too to find a new lobby.