This just happened....

I had opened a gold pack and got a Scorpion. Haven’t gotten one in over 100 packs.

So had a FF match. Good one. Last 2 minutes 1 red Warden left. Nice right ? Spawn a Scorpion and help your team finish it.
After I selected my vehicle it said ‘‘Press X to spawn’’ I pressed it a 1000 times nothing. It doesn’t respond. Says vehicle bay busy.
FOR 2 MINUTES. We lost. I couldn’t do anything for 2 minutes. And I just checked and lost my scorpion.

Feel free to laugh at me while I go cry more :slight_smile:

Same thing happened to me when I tried spawning a wraith.

> 2533274961229108;1:
> I had opened a gold pack and got a Scorpion. Haven’t gotten one in over 100 packs.
>
> So had a FF match. Good one. Last 2 minutes 1 red Warden left. Nice right ? Spawn a Scorpion and help your team finish it.
> After I selected my vehicle it said ‘‘Press X to spawn’’ I pressed it a 1000 times nothing. It doesn’t respond. Says vehicle bay busy.
> FOR 2 MINUTES. We lost. I couldn’t do anything for 2 minutes. And I just checked and lost my scorpion.
>
> Feel free to laugh at me while I go cry more :slight_smile:

That sucks…lol. I pulled an Hannibal Mantis on level 5 right at the beginning of the round and spawned on the opposite side of the map. Couldn’t get to the fight fast enough to even use it… game over, not even one shoot and it was gone

Got really lucky and got a whispered truth card early on, no certification as of yet, saved it for several months, decided to use it in a game since I got bored, didn’t pay attention to the score at the time.

The very instant I spawn: “That’s a victory Spartan!”

lol gg
firefight sucks

That’s unlucky :’(

That sucks