This issue need to fix in Reach.

I don’t know if its a major gitch or bad host settings for reach, but really this is a bit annyoing even though its rare. When the host leaves the game or changes, either 2 of these happen. One is that I will stay in black screen for coouple of minutes but I can still talk to my friends, but later it will kick me out. The second thing is that it will freeze my xbox at the black screen. I know that I not the only one affect by this becasue my friends are too. I hope this can be address soon.

> I don’t know if its a major gitch or bad host settings for reach, but really this is a bit annyoing even though its rare. When the host leaves the game or changes, either 2 of these happen. One is that I will stay in black screen for coouple of minutes but I can still talk to my friends, but later it will kick me out. The second thing is that it will freeze my xbox at the black screen. I know that I not the only one affect by this becasue my friends are too. I hope this can be address soon.

Hmm, the worst I have case I’ve had with a host migration is afterwards I can’t use my AA

yea that happens a couple of times after host migration, all these need to patch, I hate going into game and were taking the flag then bloom host leaves and all this happen.

I too have experienced such things. Not often but about 3 to 5 times I think.

i only experience going into black screen and staying in it for a few minutes. i have yet to be kicked out from black screen or for my xbox to freeze.

I’ve lost my AA several times which is annoying. I never had that happen to me though. Strange.