This is your last chance 343

As the title says and im not making a threat or crieing that i will leave or anything im just whaching this franchise fall dead on its face and its sooo obviouse why its killin me to whach! 3 obviouse flaws in this game!

1. Freindly Fire!!! this is an awesome mechanic for MLG and Arena where team play is vital and such but in the other gametypes no one cares about team killing were forever naded and sprayed on shot by kids gunning for kills as apposed to wins and in annaversary its spawn, teamkill for vehicals and weapons, quit, others quit because the game is only half full and finaly well, take a look at how many of the millions are playing anaversary right now!

2. Regional Mach making peramitors must finaly be installed because as it happens the good ol’ USA is NOT the only english speeking part of the world brits also speak it even australia speak it and many other countrys do to and they dont appreciate being 2 seconds behind everyone else because the host Xbox is 2000 miles away with the other players. getting shotguned or pumbled by someone long AFTER you killed em is not funny!

4! sort out the CO-OP its supposed to be a CO-OP game the masterchief gets out of one of 2 crio tubes for this reason so why the actual -Yoink- is it that only host can play and the others are skating on ice with 2 seconds between pulling the trigger and actualy shooting. gears doesnt have this problem! or any other game so no excuse for this ive heard em all.

I quit because of none host lag, freindly fire and team killing and no co-op these mechanics will only ever serve to annoy and drive people away and as much as you elite fan boys here will flame and dissagree your simply in a minority because its a console game for causuals who have actualy had enough of this game again look at the online play count.

PS do you think halo 4 will happen if 343 cant even keep this game alive now? think on that one.

I do campaign single player so i didn’t have much of a issue for that, but i can see some points! I don’t want them to ever edit Friendly Fire because it takes the skill out of avoiding to damage your team mates which makes u shoot like the cod games. Even more spam will happen, and nades will be the at its worst!!!

> <mark>As the title says</mark> and im not making a threat or crieing that i will leave or anything im just whaching this franchise fall dead on its face and its sooo obviouse why its killin me to whach! 3 obviouse flaws in this game!
>
> 1. Freindly Fire!!! this is an awesome mechanic for MLG and Arena where team play is vital and such but in the other gametypes <mark>no one cares about team killing were forever naded and sprayed on shot by kids gunning for kills as apposed to wins and in annaversary its spawn, teamkill for vehicals and weapons, quit, others quit because the game is only half full and finaly well, take a look at how many of the millions are playing anaversary right now!</mark>
>
> 2. Regional Mach making peramitors must finaly be installed because as it happens the good ol’ USA is NOT the only english speeking part of the world brits also speak it even australia speak it and many other countrys do to and they dont appreciate <mark>being 2 seconds behind everyone else because the host Xbox is 2000 miles away with the other players.</mark> getting shotguned or pumbled by someone long AFTER you killed em is not funny!
>
> 4! sort out the CO-OP its supposed to be a CO-OP game the masterchief gets out of one of 2 crio tubes for this reason so why the actual Yoink! is it that only host can play and the others <mark>are skating on ice with 2 seconds between pulling the trigger and actualy shooting. gears doesnt have this problem!</mark> or any other game so no excuse for this ive heard em all.
>
> I quit because of none host lag, freindly fire and team killing and no co-op these mechanics will only ever serve to annoy and drive people away and as much as you elite fan boys here will flame and dissagree your simply in a minority because its a console game for causuals who have actualy had enough of this game again look at the online play count.
>
> PS do you think halo 4 will happen if 343 cant even keep this game alive now? think on that one.

Highlight #1: The title says “This is your last chance 343”. Last chance for what? Have we even given them a chance? They haven’t even released an original Halo title yet, I believe you’re being a little overly dramatic.

Highlight #2: Friendly fire is in the gametypes it should be in, and removed in gametypes it shouldn’t be, aside from Living Dead. I’d also like to point out that I highly doubt “millions” of people are playing Anniversary because of the friendly fire “problem” you’ve described.

Highlight #3: This isn’t necessarily 343i’s fault. To alleviate this problem, Halo would have to have dedicated servers, of which they currently don’t have. I doubt the decision to not have dedicated servers for Halo was Bungie’s or 343i’s idea, rather it was Microsoft’s.

Highlight #4: Firstly, I’d like to point out that co-op lag isn’t 343i’s fault whatsoever, nor is there anything they can do to correct it. Gears doesn’t have this problem because, as I mentioned above, they are supported by dedicated servers, where Halo is not.

As far as your last paragraph goes, I’ve read it twice and still can’t make coherent sense out of it. And your closing statement? All it alludes to is the principle of this entire post, being blind and ignorant.

Last chance for what?

Mostly you just have a rant here, which doesn’t generally get people to take you seriously.

> do you think halo 4 will happen if 343 cant even keep this game alive now? think on that one.

Yes, as any thinking person would tell you. They’ve been working on it for a long time now as I understand it, and they’ve announced it, so there’s no way they wouldn’t release it.