This is why you never let a woman drive:

Yup, this is why you should NEVER EVER let the woman (or me) drive anything:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CommanderPaImer/video/16655908
PS. I got this from the “random vehicle” and really tried to find a shortcut… yup… ;_;

PS. No offense meant to anyone, so ease up! :wink:
PPS. I’m a woman, Spartans. I am aware I’m not the best driver so I rather provide a laugh to some of you.

Haha, that it great! Thanks for brightening up my evening!

LOL. Saw that coming.

LMAO.

But don’t be too hard on the fairer -Yoink!- - that could just as easily have been me or any one of a dozen other guys I know.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> LMAO.
>
> But don’t be too hard on the fairer -Yoink!- - that could just as easily have been me or any one of a dozen other guys I know.

You haven’t see me driving other vehicles, Spartan! :smiley:

> 2533274866989456;2:
> Haha, that it great! Thanks for brightening up my evening!

You’re welcome, Spartan. :slight_smile:

With my luck, I would have been sent flying across the map.

Hello, I am a 22 year old male who identifies as a female for argument’s sake and you are triggering me. Also, the German on your screen is cultural appropriation and you should stop because you can also speak English. Please cease the bigoted behavior at once. Thank you.

EDIT: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

> 2533274847880910;8:
> Hello, I am a 22 year old male who identifies as a female for argument’s sake and you are triggering me. Also, the German on your screen is cultural appropriation and you should stop because you can also speak English. Please cease the bigoted behavior at once. Thank you.
>
> EDIT: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How is this triggering you? ;_; There is no bullying nor shaming. Just a nice joke, mainly directed and me and other Ladies. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where is German on my screen? I don’t see anything. o.o

Palmer, ya need to stop throwing your Scorpions around and stick to announcing objectives lol.

Haha, what made you think that would be a good route to take? Especially when there’s a clear path to your left… the shortcuts are never shorter.

Sweet, the Armory buildings have built in tank traps!

> 2535455771499455;10:
> Palmer, ya need to stop throwing your Scorpions around and stick to announcing objectives lol.

I wanted to test how my Spartans are performing without me, Arbiter.

> 2533274980224085;11:
> Haha, what made you think that would be a good route to take? Especially when there’s a clear path to your left… the shortcuts are never shorter.

I thought this route was faster! Will have to tell the eggheads to install a GPS-routing system for the next upgrade :slight_smile:

Ma’am…?

That is straight up Kat from Reach driving :slight_smile:

> 2533274816788253;16:
> That is straight up Kat from Reach driving :slight_smile:

I always let Kat drive! :smiley:

> 2533274847563380;15:
> Ma’am…?

What is it, Spartan?

I managed to be stuck in a spot while driving a tank on noctus, and note that I am not a woman. The joke is in poor taste. Also consider the lower vehicle insurance rates women statistically have, probably thanks to offensive men like the OP guy. Edit: turns out OP is a woman which lightened my mood.

> 2533274814671423;19:
> I managed to be stuck in a spot while driving a tank on noctus, and note that I am not a woman. The joke is in poor taste. Also consider the lower vehicle insurance rates women statistically have, probably thanks to offensive men like the OP guy.

I’m an insurance agent, and I can confirm that us dudes have higher rates just as nature intended. However, I don’t think the joke is in poor taste. The forums are already infested with worthless dribble, some lighthearted humor is refreshing.

Say no to political correctness!