This is why we should get Compensation

We paid UPFRONT so we could get a DISCOUNT overall, and now everyone who didn’t pay upfront is getting it FREE and we are ending up PAYING MORE.
Now THEY are the ones getting the discount, and maybe saving more money if they don’t want to buy the next 2 map packs and we don’t have that choice so we want compensation!!!

also how is it not fixed by now oh yeah this was intentional
maybe not on purpose, but this was never fixed, it was just made free for everyone not just map pass buyers

> We paid UPFRONT so we could get a DISCOUNT overall, and now everyone who didn’t pay upfront is getting it FREE and we are ending up PAYING MORE.
> Now THEY are the ones getting the discount, and maybe saving more money if they don’t want to buy the next 2 map packs and we don’t have that choice so we want compensation!!!
>
> <mark>also how is it not fixed by now oh yeah this was intentional</mark>

Where did you get that idea? Microsoft is probably facedesking themselves to oblivion over this.

I added more to first post and I think it was intentional because lots of people haven’t touched halo 4 since launch week and they wouldn’t have bought the maps but now they’re coming back for it for free
they are losing lots of money off people who probably would have bought the map pass today but will no longer be getting it and might not get the next map packs so this actually HURTS getting a new dlc map in the future…

> I added more to first post and I think it was intentional because lots of people haven’t touched halo 4 since launch week and they wouldn’t have bought the maps but now they’re coming back for it for free
> they are losing lots of money off people who probably would have bought the map pass today but will no longer be getting it and might not get the next map packs so this actually HURTS getting a new dlc map in the future…

This was not done on purpose, MS just had a big issue today. This sint the first time that MS has had a big mess. The numbers went up because there were new maps. DLC allways has this affect.

and what about people who bought the map pack today for 800 and a couple minutes later its free for everyone. Its been free for longer than its cost money since release. What if its not fixed for another day or week then what?

If it was fixed relatively fast I wouldn’t mind so much but its been so long and so many people are getting it for free and getting the discount and now i’m paying more when I paid upfront to get the discount.

I think they aren’t happy with how many people got it free and want more people to get it free and come back to Halo.

Oh my god!

It’s just like four bucks get a day job!

> Oh my god!
>
> It’s just like four bucks get a day job!

In that case, using your same logic…can I have four dollars from you? I mean, it’s only $4 right? Hand it over.

so you buy a map pack 10 dollars then a couple minutes later its free, isn’t fixed stays free, its been 10 hours its still free, and we shouldn’t complain or get compensation…? thats stupid why the hell not

just make the first pack free and release another map pack for season pass ITS THE BEST ANSWER

> just make the first pack free and release another map pack for season pass ITS THE BEST ANSWER

i thought of that too but what about the people who just bought the map pack this morning for $10, should they get refunded then?

bump

> bump

There’s countless of threads depicting this issue. No need for a bump.

How many threads have you created for the same topic?? Grow up. Creating a hundred threads is NOT the way you get positive feedback. This has been discussed to death already yet people like you of course think that your thoughts on the matter are much too important to be put into an existing thread. This forum has become a cesspool of redundant repeat topics.

I’m just sitting here laughing at everyone who is butthurt over this.

everyones complaining cause this is BS

NO ONE GOT THE MAP PACK FOR FREE. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

> everyones complaining cause this is BS

I’m not complaining, why are you? Nobody should.

> NO ONE GOT THE MAP PACK FOR FREE. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

> so you buy a map pack 10 dollars then a couple minutes later its free, isn’t fixed stays free, its been 10 hours its still free, and we shouldn’t complain or get compensation…? thats stupid why the hell not

Because of the legally binding things you have agreed to by:

1. Making the purchase. All sales are final. No refunds on marketplace purchases.

2. Terms of Service agreement that prevents you from filing a class action lawsuit to settle your $10 dispute. It most likely also contains the legal language that binds the purchase.

3. Not legally binding, but complaining just makes you look like a child.

> just make the first pack free and release another map pack for season pass ITS THE BEST ANSWER

The more logical answer is that they would make Season 2 of SpOps free for map pass owners. It would be a million times easier and faster to just switch the details of the pass to include SpOps Sn. 2 instead of Crimson.

BUT

The maps won’t be free forever and there will be no compensation at all, so the point is moot.

> > Oh my god!
> >
> > It’s just like four bucks get a day job!
>
> In that case, using your same logic…can I have four dollars from you? I mean, it’s only $4 right? Hand it over.

THANK YOU. I’m on the fence for a lot of things, not really sure what to think, but this comment “it’s only $4” pisses me off something rotten.