This is what will probably happen...

If HALO 4 is an amazing game (which I think it will be) people will say, “I supported 343 all along!” If the game sucks (I don’t think it will) people will say, “343, you’re idiots, we gave the ideas that would make a great game and you threw them away!”

People will say the first even if they have said everything 343 has done sucks, and people will say the later if they supported 343 for as long as they can remember.

So, please, once HALO 4 is out, don’t spam up the forum saying it sucked or was freakin’ awesome.

Regardless of how well or poor it does, there will always be someone who complains. As 343 has said themselves, we know we can’t please everyone. This statement is very true because people all have different taste in gameplay and even a long time Halo fan may not like the changes. Which is understandable because this game is very different from the rest in the series.

I do personally feel like this game will do very well and I will love the game, but there will always be people who love it and hate it. Expect praise and complaints because 343i needs both for feedback.

People will say it sucks regardless if its good or not. There will always be people littering these forums with stuff like “this feature sucks!” or “why this feature is no good!” Or my favorite “Halo 4 is broken!!!”

For instance look at the reach forums. Go to the earliest forum pages and you can see a bunch of civilized people discussing game mechanics and praising reach. Go to the earlier ones and I guarantee you’ll find a thread of why reach or something in reach sucks

I have always encouraged and supported 343i.

When they were/are trying to fix Reach, or working on H4.

I did this w/Bungie as well, but they included AL in Reach.

343i has listened and I see nothing I dislike in Halo 4 EXCEPT THE HUD TEXT HEAD SHOT KILLING SPREE

IS ANNOYING…

> If HALO 4 is an amazing game (which I think it will be) people will say, “I supported 343 all along!” If the game sucks (I don’t think it will) people will say, “343, you’re idiots, we gave the ideas that would make a great game and you threw them away!”
>
> People will say the first even if they have said everything 343 has done sucks, and people will say the later if they supported 343 for as long as they can remember.
>
>
> So, please, once HALO 4 is out, don’t spam up the forum saying it sucked or was freakin’ awesome.

If it’s great, I don’t see why anyone would lie about having concerns about halo 4. After the debacle that was reach, anyone can understand concern over AA and new additions.

I’m betting maybe two days after Halo 4 comes out there’s gonna be a video on youtube of some kid having a temper-tantrum at Halo 4 because he hates it and the video will have some number of views that make it look like a lot of people watched it. Who else takes this bet? I think it’s a winner.

> I’m betting maybe two days after Halo 4 comes out there’s gonna be a video on youtube of some kid having a temper-tantrum at Halo 4 because he hates it and the video will have some number of views that make it look like a lot of people watched it. Who else takes this bet? I think it’s a winner.

You sir, have an extra 100 cR on this bet now. :slight_smile:

Wait, define “Kid”

I swear, if he’s 16 and you screw me outta 100 cR…

> > I’m betting maybe two days after Halo 4 comes out there’s gonna be a video on youtube of some person having a temper-tantrum at Halo 4 because he hates it and the video will have some number of views that make it look like a lot of people watched it. Who else takes this bet? I think it’s a winner.
>
> You sir, have an extra 100 cR on this bet now. :slight_smile:
>
> Wait, define “Kid”
>
> I swear, if he’s 16 and you screw me outta 100 cR…

Let’s redefine the kid, it’s anyone!

So if the game is bad people will say “this sucks” and if the game is good they will say “this is good”? Seems all logical to me…

If I had my way we would have Firefight with Flood, marines and forerunner troops. Not having that alone pinches a bit away from my satisfaction.

Whether the game is good or bad people have wildly different and huge expectations.

> So if the game is bad people will say “this sucks” and if the game is good they will say “this is good”? Seems all logical to me…
>
> If I had my way we would have Firefight with Flood, marines and forerunner troops. Not having that alone pinches a bit away from my satisfaction.
>
> Whether the game is good or bad people have wildly different and huge expectations.

What I meant was, people who say, (right now) “HALO is DOOOOOOMED!” and then HALO 4 comes out and is freakin’ aweomse, they say, “I was with 343 all the time.” even when you could pull up a thread that they posted something like, “343 is guilty of ruining HALO!”

Personally i see nothing to worry about; Halo is in safe hands. I have and will continue to support their decisions no matter what, they aren’t just developers but fans aswell