-I actually miss Reach’s forge. It just felt more “new”, and “big”
-Spartan Ops is boring
-This MP is terrible
-NERF THE STUPID DMR, or I’m quitting this game
-These maps are bland, repetitive, and boring
-I miss (Insert previous Halo game’s) maps because they flowed better
-Reach was better
-etc, etc

This pretty much sums up the Halo forum community over my past 4 years of viewing you all.

I don’t know if you know this but there have been multiple threads pertaining to this subject. I have posted this same kind of thread before Halo 3, ODST, and Reach came out. There are so many. It’s evolution.

Come Halo 4’s release day, things will play out like this on the forums:

-The campaign was GREAT!
-OMG FORGE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN REACH!one11eleven
-Spartan Ops is wayyy better than Spec Ops, and things alike
-The MP is actually really good
-The DMR is fairly balanced
-The new maps are very cool
-I love these new maps!
-THIS is the real Halo we’ve wanted!
-etc, etc.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

Wow, I really need to take a shower

I haven’t look on here for Halo 4 predictions so that why I made this one lol.My shooter of the year is hands down Black Ops 2, but I’m getting Halo 4 for sure around Jan or Feb. I can totally see this happening tho.

It would also give people a peer review of that others think, and can can somewhat decide if they buy it or not. I know a ton of people who disregarded Reach due to Bungie .net’s community outrage when Reach came out.

Seems ridiculous, but it’s probably true.

> Seems ridiculous, but it’s probably true.

Sadly…

It does seem redic, but I can’t help remember when Reach came out people were drooling over EVERYTHING. A week later, and everyone was complaining.

> It does seem redic, but I can’t help remember when Reach came out people were drooling over EVERYTHING. A week later, and everyone was complaining.

Lets say a child was allowed to eat cake for the rest of his life. The child would be ecstatic! But after about a week of eating cake, he’d get sick of it.

> TWO WEEKS LATER:
>
> Wow, I really need to take a shower

I highly doubt that. The majority of gamers are over 17, and I doubt they’d throw away their responsibilities over a video game. I know I wouldn’t.

> > TWO WEEKS LATER:
> >
> > Wow, I really need to take a shower
>
> I highly doubt that. The majority of gamers are over 17, and I doubt they’d throw away their responsibilities over a video game. I know I wouldn’t.

Way to be far too serious there bro.

And yes OP that’s exactly what it’ll be like.

> > > TWO WEEKS LATER:
> > >
> > > Wow, I really need to take a shower
> >
> > I highly doubt that. The majority of gamers are over 17, and I doubt they’d throw away their responsibilities over a video game. I know I wouldn’t.
>
> Way to be far too serious there bro.
>
> And yes OP that’s exactly what it’ll be like.

Lol. not serious. Just stating a fact. You can’t tell if someone is being sarcastic or truthful on the internet. There are actually kids who literally play a game for weeks on end when it comes out.

This basically happens to whatever game that comes out.

Everybody likes it at first…but after a while everybody is like “boring”…

Trust me, I will NEVER say that Reach is better than ANY Halo game. The non gray maps will never get boring in H4. Do you think people would say “gee, i really miss that gray in Reach. Colored maps suck.”

Geewiz… People demand waaay too much from a video game. As long as it’s not glitchy, (all of bioware games type glitchy),… then the games are fun. What are you expecting? If a game gets boring, move on to another game.

Happens every single release lmao. Its crazy because the amount of rage and outburst directed at halo 4 hasnt happened happened since halo 2 came out.
Yes tha is right, HALO 2 had as much hate directed at it as halo 4 does. And now the whole community says halo 2 is the best? LMAO.

No wonder this community is generalized in negative ways.

> Happens every single release lmao. Its crazy because the amount of rage and outburst directed at halo 4 hasnt happened happened since halo 2 came out.
> Yes tha is right, HALO 2 had as much hate directed at it as halo 4 does. And now the whole community says halo 2 is the best? LMAO.
>
> No wonder this community is generalized in negative ways.

Yeah I remember those days. To me, I think a HUGE contributing factor to why people are saying Halo 2 was suddenly the best is because they just want to hop on the bandwagon and try and look cool. They believe if they expressed why Halo 2 was THE BEST Halo game, they will be much more respected in the Halo community. Lolz.

> Happens every single release lmao. Its crazy because the amount of rage and outburst directed at halo 4 hasnt happened happened since halo 2 came out.
> Yes tha is right, HALO 2 had as much hate directed at it as halo 4 does. And now the whole community says halo 2 is the best? LMAO.
>
> No wonder this community is generalized in negative ways.

Yep. Halo 2 was hated by tons, and people bashed the living daylights out of it. People always forget that.

> > Happens every single release lmao. Its crazy because the amount of rage and outburst directed at halo 4 hasnt happened happened since halo 2 came out.
> > Yes tha is right, HALO 2 had as much hate directed at it as halo 4 does. And now the whole community says halo 2 is the best? LMAO.
> >
> > No wonder this community is generalized in negative ways.
>
> Yeah I remember those days. To me, I think a HUGE contributing factor to why people are saying Halo 2 was suddenly the best is because they just want to hop on the bandwagon and try and look cool. They believe if they think Halo 2 was THE BEST Halo game, they will be much more respected in the Halo community. Lolz.

Exactly. Some people truly believe halo 2 was the best but I honestly believe majority are just on the bandwagon. So many blind nostalgia driven opinions but it doesnt really matter lol. They are the ones that lose at the end of the day because they cant enjoy the most polished halo game in the franchise when it comes out in november :slight_smile: If the whole community cared about halo 2 and 3 gameplay, wouldnt they all b eon that? wy is halo 2 vista and halo 3 dead? If its so much better than reach it should still have hundreds of thousands of halo fans lmao

> Seems ridiculous, but it’s probably true.

As far back as I can remember, every new release has been like this.

> Come Halo 4’s release day, things will play out like this on the forums:
>
> -The campaign was GREAT!
> -OMG FORGE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN REACH!one11eleven
> -Spartan Ops is wayyy better than Spec Ops, and things alike
> -The MP is actually really good
> -The DMR is fairly balanced
> -The new maps are very cool
> -I love these new maps!
> -THIS is the real Halo we’ve wanted!
> -etc, etc.
>
>
> TWO WEEKS LATER:
>
> -The campaign was actually pretty lackluster
> -I actually miss Reach’s forge. It just felt more “new”, and “big”
> -Spartan Ops is boring
> -This MP is terrible
> -NERF THE STUPID DMR, or I’m quitting this game
> -These maps are bland, repetitive, and boring
> -I miss (Insert previous Halo game’s) maps because they flowed better
> -Reach was better
> -etc, etc
>
>
> This pretty much sums up the Halo forum community over my past 4 years of viewing you all.

pic of your time machine please?