This is what we meant..

…when we said the announcer spoke too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL-RWFxWoYs&feature=g-u-u

“-SHOT SNAPSHOT SNAPSHOT SNAPSHOT SNAP-”

Hahaha, thats what you get for playing that gametype.

Haha, I can’t complain, that lockout looks legit.

This video is edited…

Damn. Well sucks for team snipers fans.

> Damn. Well sucks for team snipers fans.

Maybe you can turn down announcer volume?

Yeah… I probably wont even hear it saying snapshot or really any other medal will either have music if im playing by myself or will have 3 or more people talking and rarely hear in game sounds unless i turn up my mixamp

Thank god I’m not that good of a sniper to put up with that.

Double kill…Snapshot…Triple Kill…Snapshot!!!

Lol, I just wish that he said snapshot a little less annoyingly.

> Yeah… I probably wont even hear it saying snapshot or really any other medal will either have music if im playing by myself or will have 3 or more people talking and rarely hear in game sounds unless i turn up my mixamp

Yeah same here, but think about how montages will be affected. This coupled with the fact that multikill medals are practically un-noticeable means editors are gonna have to really step their games up.

OK off topic, but that lockout remake is incredible looking/feeling. It looks like it plays almost identical to Halo 2. Hopefully 343i looks into putting something like that in MM. Sure there was blackout in older games, but they didn’t play the same.

> Double kill…Snapshot…Triple Kill…Snapshot!!!
>
> Lol, I just wish that he said snapshot a little less annoyingly.

Agreed, hell I wouldn’t mind if this happened every time you get a no scope.

Haha. I like it.

Whilst it gets repetitive, it’s only because they are no-scoping. It’s not like the guy is saying “you moved forward, well done!”. It’s not great but there is only voice overs when something happens like a kill or flag capture etc. So I don’t see the issue here.

If you can’t put up with it any longer, turn down your TV volume. It’s that simple.

> > Yeah… I probably wont even hear it saying snapshot or really any other medal will either have music if im playing by myself or will have 3 or more people talking and rarely hear in game sounds unless i turn up my mixamp
>
> Yeah same here, but think about how montages will be affected. This coupled with the fact that multikill medals are practically un-noticeable means editors are gonna have to really step their games up.

Simply take out the original audio and replace it with pre-recorded sound/voice cues.

Lockout? OMG! :smiley: And it didn’t bother me that much. I thought it was fun! xD Maybe will get annoying after some gametime. And that dude was awesome with sniper!!

> OK off topic, but that lockout remake is incredible looking/feeling. It looks like it plays almost identical to Halo 2. Hopefully 343i looks into putting something like that in MM. Sure there was blackout in older games, but they didn’t play the same.

It looks like Blackout (H3 Remake) - I love it, I need a download!

> > Double kill…Snapshot…Triple Kill…Snapshot!!!
> >
> > Lol, I just wish that he said snapshot a little less annoyingly.
>
> Agreed, hell I wouldn’t mind if this happened every time you get a no scope.

That just made my day. I would love if that happened. Its like when you are at school and you pull out some gum and everyone is like “wait, you have gum??!!!” and next thing you know everyone is coming out of the woodwork for some.

i really don t care as long as they have tean snipers own game mode in MM

> > Double kill…Snapshot…Triple Kill…Snapshot!!!
> >
> > Lol, I just wish that he said snapshot a little less annoyingly.
>
> Agreed, hell I wouldn’t mind if this happened every time you get a no scope.

Wow, I’m surprised I hadn’t seen that before. LOL

so people are already playing team high power dmr/br…