This is what is wrong with the Dew XP codes..

Courtesy from Reddit, taken by an employee at a convenience store

The codes for Dew XP are outside the bag and people have been going into stores and taking pics of all the codes, making them invalid.

This has been a known issue for a while. Since the Double exp from MW3.

That’s why you get the dew instead. Doritos taste like -Yoink- anyway

It’s wrong at both ends and down the middle. First off it breaks the game, there is a daily xp cap so the community won’t become unbalanced, hate it but it makes sense, except for the fact you’re giving everyone double xp for matches.

On their end it is quite devious, of course mtn dew makes money when games are released. I’m sure 343 has royalties on the halo boxes of dew. They are taking advantage of the cheaters of the community and making extra money off them. Actually pretty brilliant.

And it is wrong on our end. People steal codes or waste money on them, boost and ruin game play in the long run.

Now you have to realize people get to level 50 in a week regardless of dbl xp though not so big a deal.

The Perfect Crime:

Tokens can be used in spartan ops not just War games. Ops gives you alot more xp per round.

Nefarious characters go to the store and take pics of the codes on bags or steal bottle caps. dbl xp on ops nets you 10k a round for free. Boosting you 3 levels every 12 matches after level 30.

> The Perfect Crime:
>
> Tokens can be used in spartan ops not just War games. Ops gives you alot more xp per round.
>
> Nefarious characters go to the store and take pics of the codes on bags or steal bottle caps. dbl xp on ops nets you 10k a round for free. Boosting you 3 levels every 12 matches after level 30.

Well, actually, you get the same amount of double exp you’d normally get (around 2,000), Spartan Ops just naturally gives out a lot of exp.

the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them

> the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them

Why must you steal?

> > the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them
>
> Why must you steal?

I only take advantage of what is given to me. maybe they should have made it so the codes arent active until they are purchased

> the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them

That is stealing pal, you also made all those drinks un-brinkable and now the store has to throw them away.

I hope the security cams have caught you and the police will be visiting you soon.

> > the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them
>
> Why must you steal?

Maybe because it says no purchase necessary on the bottles to get the codes lol

No its at this crappy gas station they have no secruity cameras. I thought stratigically and told the guy that works there that there were a bunch of unopened mountain dews in the back and when he said he was going to have to get rid of them i told him i would take them for him. So i got some free mountain dew and free codes. to bad i hate mountain dew

> > > the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them
> >
> > Why must you steal?
>
> Maybe because it says no purchase necessary on the bottles to get the codes lol

That doesn’t mean you steal the bottlecaps off of drinks.

Who is going to pay for all the ruined soda?

You can’t blame people for stealing we don’t live in an honor bound society anymore.

> > > > the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them
> > >
> > > Why must you steal?
> >
> > Maybe because it says no purchase necessary on the bottles to get the codes lol
>
> That doesn’t mean you steal the bottlecaps off of drinks.
>
> Who is going to pay for all the ruined soda?

nobody i was able to take most of the soda with me which then i proceeded to put the caps back on. i was able to get like 18 bottles of free soda. its a win win

> > > > > the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them
> > > >
> > > > Why must you steal?
> > >
> > > Maybe because it says no purchase necessary on the bottles to get the codes lol
> >
> > That doesn’t mean you steal the bottlecaps off of drinks.
> >
> > Who is going to pay for all the ruined soda?
>
> nobody i was able to take most of the soda with me which then i proceeded to put the caps back on. i was able to get like 18 bottles of free soda. its a win win

^ Geez your dumb… Someone still pays for the soda. More than likely the store will have to ‘eat’ the cost of those bottles you destroyed! Can someone ban/block this guy for being an “Yoink” hole and for admitting to robbery?

> > > the dew codes are broke too. I go into the store and take all the caps off the mountain dew and just leave the store with them
> >
> > Why must you steal?
>
> <mark>I only take advantage of what is given to me.</mark> maybe they should have made it so the codes arent active until they are purchased

Nothing was given to you, you stole them. are you really that desperate for Double XP you would have to steal bottlecaps…

Nobody notices the continuous crack as you break seal after seal of pop?

well hopefully some one that gets the bags with report to xbox and 343 that THR codes are already in use. they ate stored on the users account and can be tracked. then they should ne banned. just saying.