This is what Halo 4 needs (MP)

I have beaten every Halo game on Legendary (including PC versions), accumulated over 25k Halo 3 games, have had dozens of 50s including a first account 50 and a Squad Battle 50, and I used to be #30 for total Credits in Reach with double Onyx(I quit the game when I was a Forerunner about 3 months ago)

First of all, do NOT remove anything Bungie has paved, do not remove Theater, Custom Game Options, Forge, The Ban System, The great Menu System, or the Competitiveness.

All people want is simple, competitive, fair, Halo. Don’t bother with gimmicks that no one cares about.

What you should remove how ever is Bloom, Armor Abilities, and rank being completely based off of Credits (Do something like Halo 3, 5000cR + 20 High skill = Officer).

Don’t let me down, I know Reach did.

ur totally right! but i think that Sprint should be in Halo 4 but not like a AA!

> ur totally right! but i think that Sprint should be in Halo 4 but not like a AA!

All spartans by default should have sprint no matter what

> ur totally right! but i think that Sprint should be in Halo 4 but not like a AA!

Sprint and the cool thruster thing for zero G and maybe free-fall sections??

I’m going to write an actual letter to their office. Email’s give me automatic responses, forums they rarely see unless it’s a critical poll. I’m positive i can contact them through microsoft.

> > ur totally right! but i think that Sprint should be in Halo 4 but not like a AA!
>
>
>
> Sprint and the cool thruster thing for zero G and maybe free-fall sections??

Sorry but no.

hey lucky, nice to see you transfered over ok.

the mans right though, please dump the gimicks and give us a good balanced game.

and fix the credit system, actually make it promote going for the flag instead of farming kills.

Theres already a petition for this on here Ive seen. The games in the early stages of development. So theres still time.

Dear 343i

Coming from a 10 year loyal Halo fan. I speak for myself and The rest of the communtiy that does not want AA’s in Halo 4.We’ve all saw the trailer. Im not sure what to take from it. Im really nervous about this game Just because I seen that jetpack on Chief’s back. Please I ask you. Hell Ill even beg you guys not to put AA’s in Halo 4. I only hope Im wrong and that you guys will not make the mistake of doing that. We understand that you guys are going to add new features to this game. Thats a good thing but not when were talking AA’s. It gettting harder and harder to play Reach everyday. Bungie tried to changed Halo up a little bit and they did, but not for the better. So I ask you 343i desperately that you dont add Armor ablillities to Halo 4.

Sincerely, Curtis Legg

I agree, those new additions in Reach offered a interesting experience for a little while, but after awhile I just kind of felt like I wasn’t playing the Halo I knew and loved. A lot of fans felt like Bungie messed up custom games as well. I get about the same feeling of ODST when I play Reach. It’s like, yeah it’s a Halo game, but it’s not exactly the core franchise that I’m used to.

So get rid of all those dang armour abilities, at least from the MP. Let’s not forget that this technology was supposed to be destroyed along with Reach. It shouldn’t just randomely spawn wherever the story is taking place. As for bloom, fix it or lose it. It doesn’t make to much sense to me in the first place. You can carry around a giant turret, but you can’t keep a average sized gun from losing control in your hands?

Sorry but i would like AA’s. They give the game a different expirience. Of course they need to fix them. Its sometime annoying. But tell me something would you like to got to the old times and not running? At least they would have to leave jetpack and sprint at least. Would it be ok with that?

popular speculation is that it is not a jetpack, but thrusters that have been in his armor the whole time. thrusters that would only work in zero gravity.

> popular speculation is that it is not a jetpack, but thrusters that have been in his armor the whole time. thrusters that would only work in zero gravity.

I have herd that and I really hope that this is right

OK NOOOO. First armor abilities are cool. The can fix them. They need to leave sprint and jetpack. They are harmless. Then Bloom only gives a pro thing to the game. No one want a morron that shoot like an idiot and beat someone without having a great ability. What i mean is that there should be weapons with no bloom and weapons with it. Like DMR should defenetily have bloom meanwhile others not.

> > ur totally right! but i think that Sprint should be in Halo 4 but not like a AA!
>
> All spartans by default should have sprint no matter what

Agreed.

> Sorry but i would like AA’s. They give the game a different expirience. Of course they need to fix them. Its sometime annoying. But tell me something would you like to got to the old times and not running? At least they would have to leave jetpack and sprint at least. Would it be ok with that?

No I wouldnt.
I want to keep the core gameplay of Halo as Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3. No AA’s just keep the core mechanics of the game and just replace the AA’s with equipment. Equipment worked real well in Halo 3.

> Sorry but i would like AA’s. They give the game a different expirience. Of course they need to fix them. Its sometime annoying. But tell me something would you like to got to the old times and not running? At least they would have to leave jetpack and sprint at least. Would it be ok with that?

I agree because I don’t see the harm in armor abilities.

> OK NOOOO. First armor abilities are cool. The can fix them. They need to leave sprint and jetpack. They are harmless. Then Bloom only gives a pro thing to the game. No one want a morron that shoot like an idiot and beat someone without having a great ability. What i mean is that there should be weapons with no bloom and weapons with it. Like DMR should defenetily have bloom meanwhile others not.

Jetpack harmless?

Whats map control?

I simply want Halo’s multiplayer brought back to its core. Halo 3 was perfect, it left the core gameplay intact and added the new equipment to change it up a little.

> I simply want Halo’s multiplayer brought back to its core. Halo 3 was perfect, it left the core gameplay intact and added the new equipment to change it up a little.

I wish I could have played Halo 2 online to judge between them, But I loved Halo 3! It never got boring until reach was released, and the only reason that was, Is because everyone moved to reach.

I agree.

AA’s are a cool Idea but they shouldn’t of been in multiplayer, They should of had just been in campaign n -Yoink-.

AA’s made playing online feel like a Nickelodeon TV program.