This is unbelievable

Are people really paying this much for the fotus armor? I mean it is cool and everything but seriously this is kinda ridiculous

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-4-Fotus-Armor-Plus-More-ACTUAL-CODE-Avatar-Items-Forerunner-Skin-/170953961261?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cda66f2d

believe it or not. It’s cheap for me, at least i would buy it if i had Paypal.

Fotus is pretty ugly IMO but the LR skin is sick

The dark side of pre-order/limited edition incentives, which 343i and Microsoft are perfectly happy to endorse, as you can see.

That is like buying the whole game over again! I don’t have much spendable money right now so I can’t quite comprehend it I guess. I don’t use LR enough for that to be worth it Sheugh

I was in the hospital with a collapsed lung after a car accident. When I came home, my wife had a Halo4 console sitting right on the floor, when I opened the door, it was the first thing I saw. Christmas came early!

She had been quite busy, she also found me.
CIO armor and web skin
Locus Helmet

I think the only pre-order bonus item left for me to get would be Pulse/Gungnir.

> I was in the hospital with a collapsed lung after a car accident. When I came home, my wife had a Halo4 console sitting right on the floor, when I opened the door, it was the first thing I saw. Christmas came early!
>
> She had been quite busy, she also found me.
> CIO armor and web skin
> Locus Helmet
>
>
> I think the only pre-order bonus item left for me to get would be Pulse/Gungnir.

That is awesome! She sounds like a keeper :wink: My gf got me the LE for our 2 year.

Good luck with that lung man, sounds painful

> > I was in the hospital with a collapsed lung after a car accident. When I came home, my wife had a Halo4 console sitting right on the floor, when I opened the door, it was the first thing I saw. Christmas came early!
> >
> > She had been quite busy, she also found me.
> > CIO armor and web skin
> > Locus Helmet
> >
> >
> > I think the only pre-order bonus item left for me to get would be Pulse/Gungnir.
>
> That is awesome! She sounds like a keeper :wink: My gf got me the LE for our 2 year.
>
> Good luck with that lung man, sounds painful

Indeed. I would love to have a wife xD but i’m too young >.>. Anyway, i would like to buy the Limited Edition Console, bu the price is overwhelming here (around 1120 US$)

I’d like to get a Deadeye helmet…

You think that’s bad, you should see what people pay on MMORPG games for gold and items.

Heck, you should see what people pay for stupid character skins on those games as well.

Thanks for the well wishes, it hurts like hell and having a tube coming out me kinda sucks. I hope none of you every have to experience it. She called a local Gamestop and asked if they had and cancelled preorders, and they did!

Dont worry John, when the time is right, you will find a woman who will love you for who you are. If you find one that buys you halo stuff and deals with the obsessive behavior we nerd out on, then you marry her!

PPF - Isnt it awesome when they totally surprise you with halo related items! Marry her!

I got lucky with the armour for my main XBL account. I bought the LE game to get the map pass, Recruit armour, etc… Some guy was selling the LE Console DLC (ALL of it), Locus and Deadeye helmets, plus the Gungnir Pulse and Venator Raptor skins. All for £26 on eBay in the UK. I don’t think he realised just how much it was all worth XD

> I got lucky with the armour for my main XBL account. I bought the LE game to get the map pass, Recruit armour, etc… Some guy was selling the LE Console DLC (ALL of it), Locus and Deadeye helmets, plus the Gungnir Pulse and Venator Raptor skins. All for £26 on eBay in the UK. I don’t think he realised just how much it was all worth XD

That. is. awesome!

I do love it, when you get so lucky that it seems like a dream.

> Thanks for the well wishes, it hurts like hell and having a tube coming out me kinda sucks. I hope none of you every have to experience it. She called a local Gamestop and asked if they had and cancelled preorders, and they did!
>
> Dont worry John, when the time is right, you will find a woman who will love you for who you are. If you find one that buys you halo stuff and deals with the obsessive behavior we nerd out on, then you marry her!
>
>
> PPF - Isnt it awesome when they totally surprise you with halo related items! Marry her!

That is awesome! Jazzy ordered mine through Best Buy because she knew I wanted Venetar and Deadeye :smiley:
And I am planning on it as soon as I get hired on in my career (looking like it will be March). Just graduated college

seems pretty stupid, considering you pay $60 for the game. and won’t touch it again after “HALO5” drops.

Not to be “that guy”, but why do you care if people spend their money on that stuff? It’s their money; they’ll spend it on whatever they want.

Ahhhhhh supply and demand. An item is and always will be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. This is a perfect example. I call them idiots.

> Not to be “that guy”, but why do you care if people spend their money on that stuff? It’s their money; they’ll spend it on whatever they want.

You are absolutely right. I am just surprised that people would spend that much on purely aesthetics

Hahahaha, I feel sorry for anyone who actual bids/buys that. Sad.

This is almost as bad as people buying/selling Halo 3 level 50 accounts. lol, pathetic

I hope they leave the fotus armor exclusive to consoles, people will be infuriated if everyone ends up being able to unlock it.