This is the worst energy sword in all of Halo

There is no lunge to it whatsoever. I’d hardly call it a power weapon because you have to be at point blank range to get a kill. All this does is encourage people to camp with it. The reason it was so good in H2 was because with the lunge distance, you could actually move around the map with it without screwing yourself

Use the faster sprinting speed and thruster packs and sliding and SS and Spartan charge then its an amazing power weapon.

Fun-fact: SmartLink actually increases your lunge range.

> 2533274856274009;1:
> There is no lunge to it whatsoever. I’d hardly call it a power weapon because you have to be at point blank range to get a kill. All this does is encourage people to camp with it. The reason it was so good in H2 was because with the lunge distance, you could actually move around the map with it without screwing yourself

Here’s some tips, the ADS option for the Sword increases your lunge distance ten fold.

1. You run the fastest if you have a Sword equipped.
  2. there’s no Sword blocking so if you run at someone they’re screwed.
  3. Spartan charge equals an instant death with the energy Sword equipped.
  4. Review steps 1, 2, 3 and statement.

Clearly you haven’t paid attention to the Swords greatness.

Nothing wrong with the sword at all. OP, open your eyes a little.

If anything this sword is the best it’s ever been.

Lmao are you -Yoinking!- kidding me?

It has basically the same lunge, it improves your move speed, you can sprint with it all over the place, and you can scope in for a super lunge (seriously just jump up into the air to throw off their aim, then quickscope them with the sword).

Worst sword? More like beyond overpowered.

I hate the new sword because it is impossible to counter/trade. I think it is currently impossible to melee someone who lunges at you. At least if their shields are down I could trade with them but apparently that is now impossible.

ravening silver with speed boostx3 tho

I have no issues with the H5 sword. It works incredibly well.

> 2533274856274009;1:
> There is no lunge to it whatsoever. I’d hardly call it a power weapon because you have to be at point blank range to get a kill. All this does is encourage people to camp with it. The reason it was so good in H2 was because with the lunge distance, you could actually move around the map with it without screwing yourself

You mean why it was so broken. Not to mention it had unlimited energy.

This sword for Halo 5 is basically unstoppable. For me i have never felt more dangerous than with this sword. And the you combine that with just a little bit of sneakyness= running riot lol

I have no issues with the sword. I honestly feel Halo 5’s weapons are the most balanced in the series. It’s nice that you can pick up virtually any weapon and it’s viable.

"Git gud " loll for real thoo. Faster running when wielding it, Sprint, and thrust! The sword is deadly in the right hands.

Sounds like you used the sword a few times, sucked with it, died with it, and are now fuming ur frustrations via forums…
The sword is a very useful weapon in halo 5.

Maybe learn/think about how to actually use a weapon in this game before raging about how bad you are with it.

No lunge to it whatsoever? Are you kidding me? What game are you playing again? It’s hard to take a lot of these posts seriously anymore. You can slide, thrust, lock-on further away by pullint Left Trigger, special Swords in Warzone that give you even more added benefits…what more do you want?

> 2533274813024089;15:
> Sounds like you used the sword a few times, sucked with it, died with it, and are now fuming ur frustrations via forums…
> The sword is a very useful weapon in halo 5.
>
> Maybe learn/think about how to actually use a weapon in this game before raging about how bad you are with it.

Congratulations on basing an entire post purely on conjecture. Does anything about the OP look remotely like rage? I’m sorry butthurt fanboys like you can’t handle criticism without using tired out defense mechanisms.
This is objectively the weakest energy sword in any Halo. That is the basis of this post. When people are playing on Truth, half the time people don’t even care that sword is up because it gets you killed more often than you’ll get any kills with it.
Maybe learn how to learn/think about how this weapon compares to previous Halo’s and you’ll see that it is not even close to the power weapon it once was, without being a defensive baby

> 2535436194833899;16:
> No lunge to it whatsoever? Are you kidding me? What game are you playing again? It’s hard to take a lot of these posts seriously anymore. You can slide, thrust, lock-on further away by pullint Left Trigger, special Swords in Warzone that give you even more added benefits…what more do you want?

Does sliding and thrusting really give any advantage to the sword when the other players can do the exact same to evade? None of that addresses what i’m talking about which is lunge distance. The lack of it. Idc about its abilities in warzone, I’m talking about its usefulness as a power weapon in arena; where it is diminished.

> 2533274866723773;6:
> If anything this sword is the best it’s ever been.

I think so too.

It is fine in Arena. It also works just fine on Truth. Obviously, you can’t just run willy-nilly and expect to dominate with it.