This is the nail in the coffin for me!

Just got done reading a article about Bonnie Ross pushing social justice in Halo.For me this is the last straw I play this game to escape. After I get off of work I’m taking my xbox one to game stop and getting a PS 4.You all enjoy Halo but for me Halo is dead it’s now being turned into a big mess.

Link please.

Can you post a link to this article?

What would that even mean?

> 2533274893849867;3:
> Can you post a link to this article?

I’m on a tablet and every time I try to post a link it tells me hit control plus V. SO NO I can’t post a link but all you have to do is type in bonnie ross social justice on Google and you’ll see that article. And no I’m not trolling

I read a reaction article, whether it’s real or not, i dunno, but basically she’s going to add something in there about women’s rights and etc. Again, this could just be the tabloid of the internet, so I’m not going to believe it for now. Not to mention the article says she tore apart Halo 4’s script because it made women appear villain like, but Sarah Palmer still ended up a -Yoink-. Either she’s being very subtle, or they’re blowing ir up beyond what it actually means.

> 2533274846813479;5:
> > 2533274893849867;3:
> > Can you post a link to this article?
>
>
> I’m on a tablet and every time I try to post a link it tells me hit control plus V. SO NO I can’t post a link but all you have to do it type in bonnie ross social justice on Google and you’ll see that article. And no I’m not trolling

All right, I’ll take your word for it…

> 2533274846813479;5:
> > 2533274893849867;3:
> > Can you post a link to this article?
>
>
> I’m on a tablet and every time I try to post a link it tells me hit control plus V. SO NO I can’t post a link but all you have to do is type in bonnie ross social justice on Google and you’ll see that article. And no I’m not trolling

I found it, read through it, and said to myself ,“I don’t give a -Yoink-”

> 2533274893849867;8:
> > 2533274846813479;5:
> > > 2533274893849867;3:
> > > Can you post a link to this article?
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m on a tablet and every time I try to post a link it tells me hit control plus V. SO NO I can’t post a link but all you have to do is type in bonnie ross social justice on Google and you’ll see that article. And no I’m not trolling
>
>
> I found it, read through it, and said to myself ,“I don’t give a -Yoink-”

Exactly Who ever wrote that in the first place it a dip -Yoink- seriously.

What’s the issue you have if she is worried about social justices and stereotypes coming through the story of halo?

So I read the Reaxxion article that was a response to the Bloomberg Business article about Ross and frankly based on the stuff in the Bloomberg article I’m not seeing the outrage. It really boiled down to wanting to reduce harassment of female gamers in the Halo games, wanting to corner the growing female audience on the Xbox platform, add diversity to studios and add diversity to the games.

Am I supposed to be scared by this or what?

> 2533274812652989;11:
> It really boiled down to wanting to reduce harassment of female gamers in the Halo games, wanting to corner the growing female audience on the Xbox platform

Girls don’t play Halo or video games, Cobra.

OP - I find your opinion and views incredibly disappointing and, frankly, insulting.